Magic

"Well guess this gives me time to look for my book" says Rs as a portal appears in front of him. "Call me when we're gonna continue this" Rs says as he jumps into the portal leading who knows where.

"Ok then, he's gone and it time for a world that I scheduled to appear earlier but got delayed" says 7 taking his seat and picking up the remote. As the screen loads 7 addresses the audience. "Ok so this viewing is gonna be different from the others" all the audience look at him as he says this as they being to wonder how it could be different. "CLAP" all the guest instantly stop talking as they hear a clap echo throughout the theater. "Ok now I'm gonna explain, the viewing is different because 1. There will be no talking, 2. This is a music video and this one has Oz as the lead. That's not important but I wanted to say it". After he's done the talking continues with some talking about how it's a music video and other's being interested in how Ozpin would be in this world. All the talking stopped as the screen starts playing a nice upbeat song.

(Start song now)

The screen opens up to show opens up showing a abandoned mansion before going into it and seeing the poor state its in with furniture being covered in tarps or uncovered and full of dust.

"Boy this place looks rough" says Roman. "Stuff in there probably isn't worth stealing"

In the middle we see a picture frame in the center with the parents faces being torn but the child in the middle being visible, it's a young girl with brown hair, brown eyes bunny ears but the most noticeable thing is the resemblance to a certain camera wielding member of team CFVY. " ooh look at you being in a episode bun-bun" says the fashionista. "You know Velvet has a odd history in these" says 7 causing everyone to look at him. Seeing this he pauses the screen. "Ok I'll be straightforward and say in a lot of alternate worlds she ends up with Jaune and if it ain't Jaune it's one of her teammates" says 7. Velvets face goes red as 7 smiles. "Ok back to the screen"

The screen then moves to the right going out a window and goin up to show the moon, which kicks in the music.

The spell you got on me, it's like magic
Got me feeling like falling in love
Got me feeling like I'll never give up on
Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you

As the song plays the image goes down to show two angels before reaching the gates where a green light shines before the gates are forced open by Ozpin with his appearance surprising the audience.
"Ooh didn't know professor Ozpin's had a style" says Yang in a joking manner. "Though it does remind me of something. Says Weiss who puts her hand on her chin. "He's wearing a modified Minstrel Victorian era conductor suit with added bits of a funk singer and appears to be a Vacuan skull necklace that I have to say ties the outfit together" says the fashionista while bringer her glasses down to see anything else. "And his glasses look to be a circular version of the type I wear.

It's like magici got you feeling like you're falling in love
I got you feeling like you'll never give up on

Ozpin stops and looks to his side where a cloud of green and amber energy appears next to him and from that cloud appears Oscar who looks at Oz.

It's like magic
Got me feeling like falling in love
Got me feeling like I'll never give up on
Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you
It's like magic
I got you feeling like you're falling in love
I got you feeling like you'll never give up on

He then pulls out a baton from his left coat sleeve before blasting green energy at some tombstones to right and left to reveal their in a graveyard.