Torchwick adventure

7: Alright Roman it's your world next and when I say that I mean it's about you ok.

Roman: I have no problem with that.

The screen shows a griffin Grimm trash around violently before falling on its side to show its stomach. A knife then comes out on one side and goes across to the other and out popped Roman with out his cane and hat and his suit ruined.

Roman: Where is my god dame hat

Just as he got out a grenadine landed in front of him and goes off as he takes cover behind the a rock only to learn it was a gas grenadine that knocked him out

Roman: Oh come on first I get eaten and now I'm knocked out.

7: Don't worry it get's well I wouldn't say better but something happens.

A figure in a gas mask walks up and inspects the body of the Grimm and Roman. He has dark hair red eyes and badges on his chest.

???:Well would you look at that

???:Well would you look at that. Welp can't leave him here.

He then picks up Roman and puts him over his shoulder and starts to walk away.

Neo is jumping at 7 trying to get answers from him.

7: Neo calm down the story will explain it.

Roman POV

Roman wakes up and looks around to find himself in a bed with badges on his body.

Roman: Where am I?

???: My house, that's where.

He then turns to the voice to see a guy sitting on the other side of the room eating a orange.

Roman: Alright my I ask why I'm here? And who you are.

???: The name's Gabe, Gabe Storm. And your here because I can't just leave you to get eaten.

Roman: Alright do you know who I am?

Gabe: Yep I do your Roman Torchwick one of the most wanted men in remnant but don't worry I'm not going to turn you in.