No more heroes

"Alright people let's move onto the next world" says 7 as he claps his hands together getting everyone's attention. "Uhh 7 Ruby isn't waking up" says Jaune as Yang is trying to shake Ruby awake with no luck.

"Ahh I knew this would happen, Theo!" Yells 7 as Theo appears next to Ruby opens his briefcase as a stream of water falls on Ruby and Yang. Ruby wakes up as Yang tries to attack Theo but keeps missing. "I apologize Miss Xiong but that was the quickest and easiest way to awaken miss Rose. He then teleports away leaving Yang to lunge at air.

"Alright she's up now sit down and get ready cause this isn't gonna be a happy world" says 7 causing everyone to pay attention to what he says next. "What your about to see is a fight between the 5th and 4th top ranked assassins of this world but before that number 5 has to get to number 4 and when he does arrive only one person will make it out alive.

Hearing this all the good guys went silent with worry while the villains were silent due to a slight lack of interest except for Tyrian who was laughing his ass off at the thought of two assassins fighting to the death. "Everyone settled... good onto the viewing then.

The screen opens up to see a blonde man with spiky hair wearing a open red jacket which gives a view of his white shirt with lines on it along with blue jeans, red and white sneakers and tinted sunglasses that hide his eyes.

"Hmm seems like another Jaune world" says Ruby. As 7 hears this he gains a small smile that no one notices. "Hmm what are those lines on his shirt, they add to the look but the pattern there in is similar to the symbols used in Minstrel" says Coco. "That would be Japanese that worlds version of the language that's used in Minstrel" "Now for those curious it says キラー (Kirā = killer) now that's enough explaining for now back to the show" says 7

The blonde walkes forward as the camera goes behind him to show he's standing outside of a mall parking lot. He looks it over and sees multiple men in suits walking around. He starts to walk towards it as he gets a call and answers. "Hello Sun" says a voice that's familiar but in a unknown accent.

The audience was surprised at what they heard while Sun just had a grin on his face. "Yes! I get a world" Sun yells excitedly. "Yup, now onto some explaining" says 7 as everyone looks to him. "Sun here is named Sun touchdown a year ago he killed a guy only for this worlds version of Blake comes to him and explains that he was now part of the United Assassin Association where he would rose to the top by killing that worlds version of Yang who was his half sister only to then get challenged by Adam who was his twin brother and husband to Blake" 7 stops to let his audience get a hold of all the nonsense he just shot at them. "Wow that is a lot to take in" says Ruby. "Wait I'm married to Adam?!" Yells Blake while staring at the bull. "He was and unlike this world Adam was a good husband but you two had a divorce but that wasn't his fault, now I'm getting off topic. Sun went away new assassins came now for reasons he's aiming for the top he's about to fight and kill number four in the rankings" says 7 who pushes play before anyone could speak.

"Alright Sun your next target is on the roof of the building waiting for you so don't keep her waiting" says Blake. "Wasn't planning on it" says Sun. "Good to hear now then are you ready for another visit to the garden of madness" says Blake as she hangs up. "Heh always" says Sun as he grabs what looks like the handle of a sword.

"What's he gonna do with that?" Ask Weiss. "Maybe he had some magic power that makes that blade deadly" says Nora.

Sun pushes a button causing a part of it to go up and a blade made of energy.

"OH MY OUM HE HAD A LIGHTSABER!!!!!!!!!" Yells Ruby as she fangirls at seeing the weapon from the app. "No it's not a lightsaber it's a beam katana and before you ask the difference these laser swords are concussive with the sharp portions coming in when enough force and energy is focused into it" says 7 as Ruby stands there with her jaw dropped.

Sun is runs up to the first guy and delivers a sword combo on the guy before he can react and ends it with Sun cutting his head off as blood shoots out of the neck.

"Hmm I have to admit his skills with a sword aren't half bad" says Adam as those who know him looked shocked as Adam wasn't one to compliment people.

Another thug ran up to Sun but when he got close Sun sidestepped him then ran up behind the guy and suplexes him into the ground.

"Hmm not bad but he could definitely do better with his moves" says Tai. "The guy mainly learned his moves from moves and instructional videos so you gotta give him credit for what he can do" says 7.

Sun gets surrounded by guys as more start to come at him. "Heh thanks for making this easy"  says Sun as he puts his beam katana away and grabs a different one from his belt before tossing it up the air before catching it. "Say hello to Peony you fucking bustards!" Yells Sun as he lets himself get hit a couple of times before turning on the blade and unleashing hell on them all.

Timeskip

Travis arrives at the roof and looks around before hearing whistling. The camera pans up to show what looks like Ruby in a maid outfit standing on a billboard.

"Wait Rubes the assassin that Sun's fighting?!" Yells Yang worried for her sister while Tai was already hugging her nearly to death.

"Have you heard my song?" Ask Ruby as she looks down. "Nope" says Sun not even bothering to turn around. "That's sad" says Ruby as she pulls out a version of crescent rose but with a smaller blade and points it at Sun's head.

(Start song)

A bullet is fired at his head only for him to block it with a a red blade. Sun pulls out a second shorter blade and begins running towards the billboard as Ruby jumped off the billboard nearly decapitating Sun who was able to duck under the blade before counter attacking and getting into a blade struggle. The two continue before Ruby kicks off of Sun and climbs the billboard unleashing bullets that Sun blocks each of them. "Look let's just finish this" says Sun as Ruby puts the scope down jumps to face him.  They the begin a final battle with each swing either getting blocked or landing.

"Wow look ok at the two of them go" says Emerald. "No attack is wasted, I must say despite their chosen profession they certainly have skills" says Ozpin.

As the battle continued Sun was able to land a blow that stuns her, capitalizing on the moment he slides under her and as she turns and tries to attack Sun counters knocking away her scythe before stabbing her. "A riveting melody wasn't it" says Ruby. "Catchy as hell" Sun then pulls the blade through her side unleashing blood and guts. "D-did you memorize the song?" Ask Ruby. "100 percent" says Sun. "That is so sweet" says Ruby as she falls to the ground dead.

The good guys are all crying at the sight of Rubies death.
———————————————————————————
Sorry if it's late I just wanted to make sure it was good but even now it feels kinda off for some reason but I hope you enjoyed it.