Soul eater

"Ok people let's move on" says 7 as everyone stops and looks at him. "Glad to have your attention, anyway I will get the world set while Theo here explains the unique aspects of this world" says 7 as he dissolved into nothing and everyone turned to Theo who was sitting down reading. He then looks up and smiles. "The world you are about to witness is one that has gained the title of soul eater" at the mention of the last part many got worried. "Now don't let the title fool you, while souls do indeed get eaten they aren't human ones, well not innocent ones at that" again they get worried at his choice of words. "Now onto what you need to know, in this world the huntsman academies are replaced by the death academies that were created by the Grimm reaper himself and are now run by his son" Theo then turns the page as everyone takes in what he just said before Ruby shakily raises her hand. "Yes Ms. Rose" says Theo. "W-what do they teach at these academies?" Ask Ruby. "Well young Rose the academy has three goals, One is to stop evil souls from becoming kishin, stop any witches and to turn their partners " says Theo with a cheerful smile. Ruby suddenly gains a excited look. "Wait, death weapons!?!?!" Says a super exited Ruby. "Well that is a simple thing to explain, the death weapons are weapons that have met the requirements to gain the title of a weapon that can be used by death himself" says Theo "Now then everything else will either be explained in the viewing or by us during it" says Theo as 7 reappears in his chair. "Alright I got the point we're gonna see, also the screen is now on shuffle so even I don't know what we're getting after this one" says 7. He then turns on the screen to a image of Jaune, Ren, Oscar and Whitley on the deck of a ship before Qrow and Tai walk up to them. "Ooh look it Dad and Uncle Qrow!" Excitedly says Ruby. "Oh another one with dad in it" says Yang. "He, looks like we're working together just like the old days" says Qrow. "Can't wait to see what we got in this world" says Qrow. 

"Ok everyone you know what we're here for right" says Tai as the four look at him and nod. "Ok then, now we're gonna go over the plan" says Tai as they put all their attention to him. "There are four teams that will be attacking at four different positions to draw the enemies away" says Qrow. "The other three are gonna draw the forces away, allowing us to sneak in and grab the relic" says Qrow as he takes a sip from his flask. The boat their on suddenly stops and the six wait for the signal. Tai then gets a message. "Alright that's the signal now all weapons out, most of the forces will be fighting but they wouldn't leave it defenseless" says Tai as he grabs Qrow hand as a bright light appears before dying down and in Tai's is a knuckle duster.

Ruby gains a light in her eyes as everyone else had their jaws drop.

Ren and Whitley do the same before Jaune is holding a Juan sword and Oscar is holding a revolver.

Ruby then faints at the possibilities that this world had and worlds similar to it. "Damn wasn't expecting her to go that far" says 7 as he snaps and Ruby disappears. The good guys look at him for a while explanation. "Her mind kinda overloaded when she saw the transformations, she is currently in a medical room where Theo is watching her to make sure she is ok, by the next viewing she should be alright. The good guys then nod and continue to watch, trusting the god.

The three start running to the temple with weapons in hand, on their way they had to go through a couple of golems but they were taken out quickly. They then arrived at the temple but as they were about to get in a man jumps down and blocks their path.

"Sorry but I can't have you go any further" says the guy before he moves his head to the side to avoid being shot

"Sorry but I can't have you go any further" says the guy before he moves his head to the side to avoid being shot. He looks back to find Oscar pointing Whitley at him. "You guys go ahead we have some unfinished business to deal with" Says Oscar as he starts to unleash more shots at the guy who skillfully dodges each shot while getting closer before going in for a punch that was just barely blocked by Whitley switching into cane form but the impact still sent him back a little. Seeing this moment and trusting Oscar the other two run into the temple. "You think he will be ok?" Ask Jaune. "Don't worry about him we know Oscar can handle himself" says Tai as the two reach the final room holding the relic.

I'm sorry this isn't the best but I lost motivation halfway through but decided to at least make it longer.
But I promise the next chapter will be better and here's a hint

Hope you're ready cause we'll be entering the garden of madness