Egyptian singularity

All the guest made their way back to the theater as 7 calls them to see another world. After they all got in there seats 7 appears in front of them all. "Alright so for this world we're bringing back some guest" says 7 as he snaps his fingers and the fate cast and Arc's appear in seats on the theater. Cu appearing next to Jaune just hugs him. "Alright then you guys have had you're reunion so let's get this started but before that we have to wait for a another guess" says 7 as he sits in a chair waiting for his friend to appear.

As for some reason the villains (except salem) and the arcs gets shills down there spines feeling immense dread. Jack arc gulps slightly and looks at the family seeing Saffrom he eye slightly twitch but he calms himself down "So a S-" he was cut off by 7 glaring at him "Mr. Seven for you arcs" he then returneds to playing a game. As Jaune shows what he learns from the previous world he was involved with, Rin couldn't help but laugh her ass off about Jaune little 'situation' "You telling me that you have a fucking harem of guys and 3 version of your boyfriend and shirou are there!!!" She just can't stop laughing  oh the sweet karma, 'this is ridiculous' thinks Medusa as she sees Cu being retrained by Jaune, Sakura and Mr. Kariya so he doesn't impaled the red head with his spear and said red head is just pale and fear for his life as Sakura is trying to conform him. But she did get a weird look of the arcs more so the two parents and eldest child look at them with some distain why she couldn't think off. A few minutes pass as a green portal appear and a yell from someone they know could ne heard "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN THAT YOU LOST IT!!!!" screams Rs as the sounds of snapping bones and screams could be heard "Get that trash out of here and heal him, if i don't see my book back were it belong and the culprit in my tortune chamer when i get back i will punish all involved!" He orders and walks out with a bloodied hand fan with a very pissed of face"

7 facepalms at hearing his friend yelling about something being missed placed. "Alright everyone as you can hear he is currently pissed off, so if you don't want to end up on the list of suspects" says 7 as Rs walks through the portal with his head already on fire before sitting down next to 7. "Hey what's wrong" says 7 in a calm voice as he puts a hand on Rs shoulder ignoring that with was getting burned from touching him. Rs looks at him before calming down a little which also gets rid of some of the heat radiating off him. "Some idiot lost the book that I keep all my worlds in!" Yells Rs as he flares up nearly putting the guest in danger but 7 vented the heat to some other dimension causing a solar flare to occur. "Alright calm down man you know no but you can open the thing and it's not that hard for you to find it" says 7 with impeccable logic that forced Rs to think. "Yeah you're right, anyway what are we showing this time?" Asked Rs as he gained his regular smile back on his face. "Ehh, I'm still thinking about what to call it" says 7 but before that" 7 claps his hands and Rin, Sakura and Shirou remember being the vessels for servants. "Wha- what, we were servants?!" Yells Rin as she remembers Ereshkigal and Ishtar along with Sakura remembering Parvati and getting a blush remembering Kama. "Good you remember now onto the show!" Yells Rs as he grabs the remote and turns the screen on.

The screen lights up showing a complete desert with a female voice started speaking as text started appearing on the left side screen "Era 13th BC

Location: Egypt

Status: the rain of Ozymandias the pharaoh of Egypt

Singularity conform starting Re shifting in 3 2 1!"

Suddenly the screen turn statis as Nora whine "Hey!" As same with the teens except the adults and servants raised there eyebrow 'singularity' question most in there mind but Glynda voice out the question to 7 as he waves his hand "Soon let it reach to a point so me and my friend can explain" answer 7 with a calm voice. Everyone nooded and look at the screen now it showing a magic circle and a tanned man wearing a short toga and rope taid around his hip and sandals.