DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7: Alright now that where done with that universe I have an announcement.

Ruby: What is it?

7: Well I'm inviting more guests.

Ren: Is there anything special about them.

7: Actually yes there from a different dimension then you guys where 80% of the people there have superpowers called quirks.

Nora: Really!!!

7: Yes and with people having superpowers not all use them for good so that's why they have heroes to stop these villains.

He then claps his hands as two portals open up on the villains and heroes sides. On the hero side all of class 1-A along with Almight and Aziawa come through and on the villains side the league of Villains.

Aziawa: Where are we and who are you.

7: Name's 7 and because I don't like to explain stuff multiple times I'm just gonna give you the info you need.

He then claps once more and they all get the information about this, who's in it and where they come from.

7: There all caught up now.

Deku: Yeah but I have a question why are we here.

7: Not answering that question because I just gave you the information. Next question.

Todoroki: I want to see these semblances.

7: Sure will start with Nora but I need Mineta to come forward.

The boy with the grape hair comes forward.

Mineta: What do you need me for.

7: In a moment Nora come here please.

The ginger comes up excited to see the look on there faces.

Nora: Do I get to break legs.

7: Actually yes but first.

A bolt of lightning hits her shocking everyone who don't know her.

Almight: Is she alright.

7: Oh she's perfectly fine in-fact your about to see her semblance in action. Nora break his legs he shouts while pointing at mineta.

The ginger girl jumps up landing right in front of the now scared grape boy and swings her hammer at his small legs. Everyone then hears a shattering sound as the two connect.

7: What you just saw was Nora's semblance which let's her produce electricity into her muscles to amp then she can also absorb it to gain the same effect but on a much higher scale.

Kaminari: But why did she break his legs.

7: Well she just likes to do that to anyone but the reason I had her break his was because the moment he saw Yang his mind went down a perverted hole.

The blonde looks at the boy before shooting a round near him causing a small explosion that knocked him away.

7: Thanks Yang.

Yang: No problem.

Kirishima: Hey Bakugo look I think I found a lost family member.

Bakugo: WOULD YOU SHUT UP NO WAY THIS BITCH IS RELATED TO ME.

Yang: I'm sorry what did you call me!!!