Intermission Dueling

Sitting down in his personal room is seen organizing duel monster cards before a smile plasters itself onto his face. "Alright decks done now time to set up the show" making a phone appear in his hands as he teleports into the main theater.

Timeskip

Everyone gets teleported to new seats around an arena with 7 standing on one side. "Alright everyone I'm cutting to the chase, me and Rs are gonna play a game from a specific dimension when he gets here we'll give a quick rundown on how it work and let you ask some questions"

Everyone blinks for a bit before Nora nods her head "Well ok it been a while since we saw Rs" she says before shrugging as she quickly moves to the kitchen to get something to eat. Salem just hums interested in this game for all she knows it may be a battle to the death, so she politely ask "What the game call?" she asl to 7 seeing the others just go out to get some food or looking at stuff for the wait. 7 shrugs as seeing no harm to reveal it; "Well the game is call Y-". But he was cut off when suddenly he heard a chainsaw coming from above he looks up making anyone near him those the same.

What they see is the top part of a chainsaw poke through the sealing before it starts moving to form a large circle, before a large stomps sends the cut out fly out of it place showing Rs having a large smile as 7 can see his finger twitch a little. Weiss blink for a bit "Did he change his clothes" as she says that Rs just jumps to 7 making him fall on the ground with the black hair teen on top of him.

7 just gives Rs a unamused face as he moves some of Rs hair to the side. "I know I love to cuddle but the spikes on your shoulders are poking into me so come on up" pushing the flame god off and helping him back up he snaps his fingers making the hole disappear and Nora appear in her seat with a sandwich in hand. "So you gonna be sticking with the punk rock look ok" looking himself over he shrugs "Yeah I like the look now so we really have to use the new deck I made, why not boss rush or any of my other annoying tactics?"

Hearing this 7 just sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose. "Look we already agreed this would be the best way to make it fair, but to make it up to you I'll let you bring in some guest" hearing this Rs gains a huge smile as he snaps his fingers making the Fate cast appear alongside Jaune being teleported to Cu's lap. 7 claps his hands before anyone ask anything giving them all the needed info. "There everyone is caught up and we can finally begin" he then heads to his side and activates his duel disk with Rs mimicking the action.

Looking around Rs just sighs before clapping his hands teleporting everyone to the stadium that 7 owns as the guest are in the stadium. "So what type of duel we are doing standard or action?" Rs ask as he manifest his deck before he puts it on the duel disk. 7 thinks for a bit before snapping his fingers manifesting multiple green platforms.

7:8000
Rs:8000

"Action duel if you don't mind" he draws five "Now I'm gonna start first by setting two cards then I'm gonna my Qliphort Scout and Shell in the pendulum zones" raising his hands two floating objects appear one looking like a sword and the other a giant shell. "Now all monsters you summon will lose 300 attack points and I can pay 800 life points to add a Qliphort card from my deck to my hand like this!" As he says that the sword fires a beam that hits him wolf also making a card pop out of his deck. "And now my turns done let's see what you got"

7:7200
Rs:8000

Rs just sighs before drawing a card and smiling "Hope you aren't scare to get wet" he wink before activating the card he draw "I activate the field spell 'Legendary ocean!'" He says as he jumps to a platform as the ground suddenly burst with a large wave of water burst as it quickly fills the arena.

"Is this Yu-" Rin started but suddenly the hold arena shatter away as large building of old start coming out being follow by water as well. "Thanks to 'Legendary ocean' effect all water monster on the field gain 200 atk and def points!" As he said that he is standing on the large tower on the middle as he gets cover by water. 7 those a tsk sound as he jumps towards a building.