Fate Remnant Unlimited Grail war

A: Hey seven you mind.

7: No problem man.

7 then snaps his fingers pausing time and leaving everyone frozen.

Theo: Oh why have you frozen the guests.

7: Simple Theo we need to make an announcement for this one.

A: Right "looks at the reader" this chapter was a joint effort between me and FanDenon120 so it will be set up in a different style then what I usually write. If you like this go check him out.

7: Now back to the show.

7 snaps his fingers again and everyone starts to move again.

A: Alright I'm gonna go now got worlds to make but I'll leave this.

He then pulls out a orb from his pocket before giving it to 7.

7: Thanks man this should be interesting to see. 

The screen lights up to show a man in a cloak with a sword on his side walking through a forest before entertaining a clearing.

As the man in the cloak enters, there noises coming from the bushes around him, as he enters the man who may be in his late teens or early 20s, stops and said in a cold and serious tone "come out i know you are there, or are you to afraid to face me?" Says. The men as multiple people come out, with weapons pointing at him, each one is wearing a grimm mask.

Qrow: Wait aren't those.                                                   Raven: The mask of our tribe, they are but what are they doing.                                                                                         
The cloaked man then pulls out his sword and gets into a fighting stance. The man then says "Well if your brave enough come at me".

As a grunts are preparing to attack, a woman comes out of the group, Raven brawman but she looks different, she is wearing complete black, armor spike on her shoulders, her hair is cut up to her neck, a katana on her hip and a battle axe on her back, and her left eye is cover by a red eye patch with her simble on it,she walks to the person until they are a few feet away "put down your weapon we came here to make a deal" says raven in a bore tone, as the men is about to strike first he hears a voice "*master lets listen to her first*" says a male deep voice "*oh come on it was about to get good!!! I wanted to see master wripping them apart, with there guts on the floor!!*" Says a voice that sounds young but sinister, the man lowers his weapon "tsk fine what to you want raven or going by your title *queen of the night*" sneers the man to ravem in a venoms tone
"Well it's simple, I want you to join me" says Raven "Hmm a tempting offer" says the cloaked figure sarcastically "but I don't think that's gonna work out" says the figure "Oh and why is that huh" says Raven "Simply" says the cloaked figure.

The cloaked figure take out a card out of a holders? Of a figure holding a lance. As raven eye gous wide "stop him!!!" She yells as as the rest of the tribe fires at him except 2 figure looking at the scene "oh this will be a fun fight!" Says a excited girl (insert mordred description here) "calm your self mordred i don't want you to lose the only brain cell in your brain" says a woman (insert medea description here) "fuck off medea!"

As the bullets get closer a bright light appears blinding everyone for a second. When the light dies down the figure is seen standing in the same spot with a blue skintight body suit holding a red spear. Around him is a circle of sliced bullets. "That was nice" points spear at Raven. "That all you got" says the figure but his voice sounds more excited and laid back.