Episode 1: The First Meeting

6 months later after the battle against Celebro and Destrudos, Yuna sat in her room, while doing some research on her tablet. Then a portal appeared in her room, which caused her to turn 180 degrees to see what that sound was.

Yuna: What... a portal? Why would a portal appear out of nowhere in my bedroom?

She got up from her seat, equipped her patrol gear on and went through the portal. The portal then closed and vanished from inside her bedroom.

Yuna walked around the unknown suspicious area, until she realised that the lights turned on and the area is a secret lab. Then a strange man appeared, who was identified as Shinya Kaburagi, according to his ID Badge.

Kaburagi: Greetings. I deeply apologise if I scared you, but I called you here for a reason. I am Shinya Kaburagi, a researcher at the GAFJ'S Monster Research Centre and you're currently in my lab right now.

Yuna: Hi, I'm Yuna Shizuma, a member of GUTS-Select-

Then she got interrupted by Kaburagi.

Kaburagi: I already know who you are. I checked your profile on the database.

Yuna: I see...

Kaburagi: Now, take these.

He gives her an Upgraded Sparklence and some Kaiju keys.

Yuna: Kaburagi, I already have a Hypergun and some Hyperkeys.

Kaburagi: I know, but this is a way better version for you.

Yuna: Alright, if you say so...

She took the Kaiju keys and her brand new upgraded Sparklence and then she was teleported into some strange cockpit with Kaburagi as well.

Kaburagi: This... is your new Ultra form.

Yuna: Eh? Like Kengo Manaka?

Kaburagi: That's right, and Haruki too.

Yuna: How did you know about Haruki?

Kaburagi: I came from his dimension.

Yuna: I see...

Then the Ultra appeared in human size. It was a female Ultra and she looked like she's the exact same age as Himari. Then she started introducing herself.

Blade: I'm Ultrawoman Blade. It's a pleasure.

Yuna: Yeah, likewise...

Kaburagi: Don't tell your teammates about this at all, got it?

Yuna: Yes, I got it.

Kaburagi: Good.

After some training, a battle simulation against Golza Melba and some transformation lessons, Yuna got teleported back to her room in the Nursedessei with her brand new equipment and Blade's contact number on her cell phone and communicator. She then walked into the command room and the others were surprised when she entered.

Kengo: Yuna!

Tesshin: Where have you been?

Yuna: I got kidnapped first thing this morning, but It took a while to escape and I'm back here safely with no injuries.

Deban: What do you mean it took a while to escape?

Yuna: The kidnapper had a massive secret headquarters and the escape route was complicated to conquer. I also ran into some trouble by the kidnapper's minions. When I escaped, I saw Police cars outside and the kidnapper and his gang just got arrested. Then I was transported back here.

Captain: I see, but as long as you're in good health, that's all that matters.

Tesshin: Yeah, no wonder how you held off a powerful gang with a massive base on your own. That's impressive!

Yuna: Yeah, I guess you could say that... Anyways, what's going on?

Himari: Well, there's-

The alarms interrupted Himari's sentence and there was a Kaiju attack.

Marluru: Another Kaiju attack!

Captain: Nanase, pilot the GUTS Falcon.

Himari: Of course.

Himari gets ready to pilot the GUTS Falcon, while the Captain gives out further instructions.

Captain: Hijiri, Manaka, Shizuma, head out and evacuate the citizens.

Kengo, Akito and Yuna: Roger!

The three of them move out in their patrol gear and they went to evacuate the citizens.

To be continued in Episode 2...

Episode 2 Preview:

It's Yuna's first transformation and fight as Ultrawoman Blade. Little did she know that her teammates have no clue to what she's up to and they try to discover who Blade's host is.

Next time on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade - Episode 2: Go! The Shine Of Hope!

Stay tuned!