Episode 6: Flashback Memories! Flashforward Visions!

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Carmeara, Darrgon and Hudram were revived by the entity and they appeared on the streets in their human forms. When a call came through, Marluru, Deban and Yuna figured out the identities of the mysterious trio and Yuna was sent out to follow them. Yuna rushed in to stop them, but they ambushed her as she contacted her teammates and they found out that Yuna's an Ultra host as well. Akito and Kengo came to the rescue and the trio vanished, right after they realised Yuna's actual name. A mysterious person explained everything to Yuna in her head on how Carmeara, Darrgon and Hudram were revived and she warned Kengo and Akito about what he had said to her. They were shocked and they promised her that they will find a way to stop them, with the help of their GUTS-Select teammates.

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 6: Flashback Memories! Flashforward Visions!

Yuna was having trouble sleeping that night, the same night as she discovered that the trio have been revived by the entity. The pictures and videos in her head was her parents' and Blade's pasts. 30 minutes after the memories ended, a vision showed up and it was the entity itself. It showed Yuna the dark future ahead and when the entity went right up to her face, it caused her to scream and wake up in shock. She saw that it was 7am and she decided to get up, get something to eat, get dressed, get her gear on and she decided to go out for a walk.

Yuna was walking alone in the dark city, which was 30 minutes before the sun arose and when daylight came, she accidentally bumped into a lady and she deeply apologised. 

Yuna: Omg, I am so sorry ma'am.

Then the lady turned out to be her late mother.

Yurika: No no, It's fine. Accidents happen. What are you doing up and out this early?

Yuna: I couldn't sleep, so I decided to get some fresh air.

Yurika: I see. Where are your legal guardians at?

Yuna: My dad is still working. My mother died when I was a baby.

Yurika: I see. Is your father called Mitsukuni Shizuma by any chance?

Yuna: How did you know?

Yurika: Yuna, I'm your late mother. I'm supposed to be dead, but I got revived somehow.

Yuna: What... mother... 

Tears started to form in her eyes and then she embraced her mother tightly.

Yuna: Mother... You're alive... I'm so happy to finally meet you in person.

Yurika: I'm so happy that you've grown up. You've gotten so big. How old are you?

Yuna: I'm 18.

Yurika: Aren't you supposed to be 20? Oh right, you age slowly, due to Yuzare's powers.

Yuna: I'm sorry mom, but Yuzare died six months ago.

Yurika: I'm so sorry... Let's get you home. Your dad must be worried.

Yuna: Actually, I live in the Nursedessei with my teammates. I'm part of a defence team called GUTS-Select.

Yurika: Wow, does your dad visit often?

Yuna: Not too often, but he does come ever now and then to update us on what he has found.

Yurika: I see. I heard he became the chairman of the Shizuma foundation.

Yuna: Yeah, he did and the 2 people who support him got killed by deathdrago, but their son is also a member of GUTS-Select and we're both really close friends.