Episode 9: Danger! Nursedessei Is Being Attacked!

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Carmeara challenged Yuna and Blade to a duel and the first round didn't go so well, since Yuna came out with some severe minor injuries. It was a miracle that Akito saved her after she had fallen from the sky, but he had almost figured out her identity after talking with her in the infirmary. The Captain and the other members were worried as well as Akito himself and the 2nd duel match went successfully well for Yuna, thanks to Himari coming in to help. However, she had been awfully quiet after the mission. What could be possibly bothering her?

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 9: Danger! Nursedessei Is Being Attacked!

Himari had been studying all night, trying to figure out who Blade's host is and she barely had any sleep. She fell asleep early the next morning and it concerned the others. Tesshin then started teasing her.

Tesshin: Did the cat drag you out of the bag?

Himari: I barely got any sleep last night!

Tesshin: Geez, calm down! What's your problem?

Himari: I just can't focus right now. Too much is distracting me. I'm trying to figure out who Blade's host is.

Tesshin: What... same here... Marluru and I have been doing a lot of research on Blade so that we can figure out who her host actually is. Care to join us?

Himari: Of course.

Then Kengo entered the room.

Kengo: What are you guys talking about?

Tesshin: Marluru, Himari and I have been doing a lot of research about who Ultrawoman Blade's host is and Himari barely slept, since she was researching all night.

Himari: Tone it down Tesshin...

Kengo: Cool! Can I join? I really want to know who my companion is!

Tesshin: Sure thing! Follow us!

Tesshin, Himari and Kengo went to Marluru's secret investigation room and they were all on laptops doing a lot of research.

Meanwhile, Yuna walking into the command room and saw that there was no one there.

Yuna: Huh? Why is there nobody here? Marluru and Tesshin are always here... strange...

Then Akito walked in.

Akito: Morning Yuna. Where is everyone today?

Yuna: I honestly have no clue at all. Do you know what might've happened with them?

Akito: No, I haven't seen or heard from them, ever since last night. I haven't even seen or heard from the Captain either...

Yuna: How strange...

Then a man with a GUTS-Select uniform walked in, which caught Akito and Yuna's attention. It was none other than Ryuichi Tokioka.

Akito and Yuna: Captain Tokioka, wait... Zabil!!!???

They were about to get their hyperguns out, until they were paused by Tokioka's words.

Captain Tokioka: Hold on a second. Zabil's my ancestor. I'm Ryuichi Tokioka, you're new temporary Captain. Tatsumi has gone on a very important business trip abroad.

Akito: What...

Yuna: He didn't tell us that!

Captain Tokioka: Huh? Where's the rest of the members? They're supposed to be in here.