Episode 16: Danger! Japan Is In Crisis!

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Captain Tatsumi informed the GUTS-Select members that several people have been reported missing and the majority of the victims were women to begin with. Himari was nowhere to be seen and neither was the rest of GUTS-Select when Yuna returned to the command room. However, Alien Barbarue attacked her, after he revealed himself while disguised as Akito. He cancelled her transformation and Birdon injected venom into her, which put her life on the line. What will happen now?

Episode 16: Danger! Japan Is In Crisis!

Yuna was unconscious on the ground for 12 hours and she woke up at midnight, finding her skin in terrible condition.

Yuna: This isn't good... Argh... this venom is really annoying... I gotta get back to the Nursedessei now...

Yuna slowly got up and she walked back to the Nursedessei, while holding onto something. She made it back and collapsed as soon as she made it to the command room.

Yuna: G...guys... H...help...

She heard no voices from any of her teammates, so she got up and searched every defence team database and to see if any of them are free during this crisis. She then remembered the time when she met the Xio members.

Yuna: Oh yeah, I could contact them...

Blade: That's a great idea Yuna. They're the only people who can help us at this rate. My life vitals are fading already.

Yuna: Oh no! I'm gonna contact them now.

But she then screamed in pain and started singing again.

She stopped singing and collapsed onto the floor.

Yuna: The city is doomed... what do I do?

Blade: Don't give up Yuna... fight the pain.

Yuna: I know... I'm more worried about you and the rest of the citizens in Japan.

The alarms then went off and she saw Alien Barbarue, Birdon, Yapool and Fiveking attack the city. She was too weak

Yuna: Blade... I... I can't... I'm too weak...

She tried to stand up and she saw that a lot of civilians needed her help.

Yuna: I gotta help them somehow...

Then she received a call from the operation systems from the TPU. She answered it immediately.

Yuna: This is the Nursedessei. I know what's going on out there, I can see it.

TPU Colonel: Why isn't the GUTS Falcon launching.

Yuna: I can explain... my teammates... they've gone missing like the other missing victims.

TPU Colonel: What!? You're the only GUTS-Select member on board?!

Yuna: Unfortunately, I am...

TPU Colonel: I will have a talk with them as soon as the situation's over, but right now, I'm sending security officers to evacuate the entire city, while you try to fight the 4 Kaijus. I know there's too many of them, but the TPU will give you support and backup from the ground. Use the Nursedessei's weapons to take down those Kaijus immediately.

Yuna: Yes Colonel. I'll commence the operation as soon as possible.

TPU Colonel: Good job and the officers will send your teammates straight to my office when they return.

Yuna: Okay.

The call ended and Yuna used everything the Nursedessei's got to take down the 4 Kaijus

To be continued in Episode 17...

Episode 17 Preview:

Xio paid the Trigger dimension a visit along with some of the legendary Ultra hosts and they found Yuna in a terrible state. They agreed to help her and Blade defeat the 4 Kaijus and to bring her missing teammates and the rest of the missing victims to justice. Will Yuna, the Xio members and the Ultra hosts have what it takes to defeat Yapool, Fiveking, Birdon and Alien Barbarue in order to do that?

Next time on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade - Episode 17: The Great Decisive Battle!

Stay tuned!