Episode 10: The Second Meeting

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Ryuichi Tokioka returned and was greeted by Akito and Yuna, but where were the rest of the members? It turns out that they were hiding in Marluru's secret investigation room, doing illegal research on Ultrawoman Blade, as well as trying to reveal her identity. It was a miracle that Akito stopped them in time and he was furious when he found out that happened, but he was relieved that Himari told him the truth. A few minutes later, Yuna was attacked by Captain Tokioka, who turned out to be Zabil all along and the other members stopped him just in time. He retreated and Akito and the others went to check if Yuna was okay. They were then going to phone the TPU...

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 10: The Second Meeting

Tesshin was having trouble getting through to the TPU, since it went straight to voicemail and it made him furious. Marluru was also not happy as well, so they called for an emergency meeting.

Tesshin: The TPU isn't picking up.

Marluru: And we have no Captain.

Kengo: That's terrible! Then who's gonna lead the team, until Captain Tatsumi gets back?

Tesshin: Oooaaahhh, it has to be me...

Himari: Akito was really responsible and reassuring, so I think he should lead the team temporarily.

Yuna: Agreed...

Kengo: Tesshin would be an amazing team leader!

Marluru: Agreed!

Tesshin: It's war then... right?

Akito: I wouldn't normally do this, but fine...

Then Yuna got a phone call on her cell phone. It was from Kaburagi and she answered.

Yuna: If you're going to call me, could you at least call me through my communicator if this is a business related phone call?

Kaburagi: Yuna, It's me.

Yuna: Eh? Oh yeah, I remember you. Why are you calling me?

Kaburagi: Come to my lab and we'll talk.

Then the phone call got cut off, due to the bad signal.

Akito: Who was that?

Yuna: One of the STORAGE members. They heard what happened and they are happy to assist.

Then her communicator went off and she answered.

Yuna: Hello, Yuna speaking...

Captain: Shizuma, It's me.

Yuna: Eh? Captain? What a coincidence... How is your business trip going?

Captain: Tokioka lied to you. It was a trap and he kidnapped me. A strange man rescued me and I am almost back at the Nursedessei.

Yuna: Eh? Really?

Captain: Tell the other members what I just told you.

Yuna: Yes sir. Stay safe.

The call ended and Yuna turned to her teammates.

Tesshin: Who was it now?

Yuna: The Captain...

Kengo: Wait... Tokioka or Tatsumi?

Yuna: Captain Tatsumi...

Tesshin: Oooaaahhh, how's his business trip going?

Yuna: He got kidnapped by Zabil, a strange man rescued him and he's coming now. He knows that Tokioka lied to us.

Himari: What a tragic event...