Episode 13: Goodbye Master!

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Yuna discovered a message that is written in alien language and she brought it to Kaburagi with Akito. However, Eleking attacked the city and Yuna fought him as Ultrawoman Blade, while Akito was protecting the citizens. After the fight, Akito confessed his feelings to Yuna and they both became a couple, right before Yuna went back to the Monster Research Center after Kaburagi's call. The message said "We're coming for you, Ultrawoman Blade..."

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 13: Goodbye Master!

Yuna was shocked on what the message said.

Yuna: This is not good at all. Who could've sent it?

Kaburagi: I scanned the DNA and the one behind all of this is Celebro.

Yuna: No way...

Yuna was starting to panic and she ran out of the lab.

Kaburagi: Yuna! Where are you going!?

Yuna was running as fast as she can and she was panicky and in tears. She tried to hide it once she got back onto the Nursedessei. Akito then saw her and he approached her.

Akito: Yuna, how did it go?

Yuna: Don't ask. Let's just get this over with...

Yuna walked over to the command room and Akito was concerned.

Akito: Strange... what is with her?

They went to the command room and they explained everything to the Captain. The Captain was glad they were both okay, but he noticed that Yuna looked a bit insecure. Kengo noticed the same thing.

Kengo: Don't be down in the dumps. Smile smile!

Tesshin: That's not how you cheer someone up all the time.

The other members tried to cheer Yuna up, but they didn't work out right.

Kengo: Akito, you haven't tried. You're always very good with Yuna when it comes to tough situations.

Akito: Okay, but can I talk with her alone?

Everyone, except Yuna and Akito: Yeah, sure.

Akito found Yuna in the training deck without her jacket on and she was training with her hair in a ponytail. Akito took off his GUTS-Select jacket and joined her.

Akito: Mind if I join?

Yuna was shocked when Akito appeared right next to her, which made her jump.

Yuna: Omg, you scared me! I started to think it was Tesshin and Kengo teasing me!

Akito: Don't worry, I'm not like them and I apologise for coming here uninvited.

Yuna: No no no, It's alright. You are my boyfriend and you can come here whenever you want, since you're a GUTS-Select member like I am.

Akito: I know and Kengo requested me to speak with you.

Yuna: Really? Why?

Akito: The others noticed you looking down and they tried to cheer you up.

Yuna: Unfortunately, they didn't do good enough.

Akito: I know they didn't. But I'm here to help. What's the matter, Yuna?

Yuna: Umm...

Yuna started to hesitate and Akito comforted her.

Yuna: Fine... Celebro is after Ultrawoman Blade. That's what Kaburagi decoded.