Episode 21: The End Of The Trio Of Darkness

Previously in Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Akito and Yuna were caught by the Captain while doing early morning checks in the reactor core control room and he ordered them both to take the day off. Kengo and the others found out about Akito and Yuna's relationship and they decided to be supportive of her. Akito and Yuna had so much fun, until Renki attacked the city and Akito gave Yuna a new Kaiju key, which was an even more powerful form of Ultrawoman Blade. The fight was successful and Akito proposed to Yuna afterwards. She said yes and they walked back home peacefully. What will be in store for Yuna the next morning?

Episode 21: The End Of The Trio Of Darkness

The next morning

Yuna was out on patrol duties once again with her uniform and patrol gear on. Then she decided to visit the ruins to see if anything has happened with the Eternity Core. She went to the ruins and she noticed that Carmeara, Hudram and Darrgon are there trying to gain access to the core. They were all in human size and only Yuna and Blade would be able to stop them. She rushed over to them and confronted them.

Yuna: Carmeara, Darrgon, Hudram, what are you doing? The Eternity core is off limits.

Carmeara: So what... we need its power to destroy the world, Yuzare.

Yuna was getting annoyed.

Yuna: How many times do I have to keep telling you that my name is not Yuzare!!!

Hudram: Whatever, Carmeara really wants to impress Gatanozoa. So I would highly suggest you get lost.

Darrgon grabbed Yuna's right arm and it opened the portal.

Yuna: Let go of my arm Darrgon!

Darrgon: Bingo! Now you can't stop us.

The trio entered the eternity core portal and just before it closed, Yuna entered the core room too. She got to the core just in time as soon as Darrgon, Carmeara and Hudram were close to it.

Yuna: Step away from the Eternity Core, or I'm calling for backup.

Carmeara: We need a distraction. Darrgon, Hudram, take her out.

Darrgon and Hudram: Of course.

Darrgon and Hudram began fighting Yuna and she tried to call her teammates for backup, but Hudram stopped her.

Yuna: Hey! 1 vs 3 isn't a fair fight!

Hudram: We don't care, you will not stop Carmeara from touching the core.

Yuna got mad and she transformed into Flash Blade Eternity.

Announcement: Flash Blade Eternity!

Blade appeared and started attacking the 2 giants of darkness.

Blade: Yuna, this fight is getting dangerous, we need a plan now.

Yuna: I know. We gotta get Carmeara, Darrgon and Hudram away from the Eternity core and get this fight over and done with elsewhere.

Then Carmeara touched the Eternity core.

Carmeara: Boys, take my hand.

Darrgon, Hudram and Carmeara all touched the Eternity core and they all combined into 1 giant of Darkness. Yuna and Blade were shocked. The fight started to get intense as they exited the Eternity Core room and they fought in the ruins. The Nursedessei detected movement and arrived just on time.

Deban: What the... Carmeara, Darrgon and Hudram just merged into 1 powerful giant of darkness and they're fighting Blade.

Marluru: She's losing the fight, we have to help her.

Captain: Nanase, launch the GUTS Falcon.

Himari: Of course.

Himari launched the GUTS Falcon and she started attacking the trio of darkness.

Himari: No one messes with our only hope!

Yuna smiled, while in the cockpit.

Yuna: Thank you Himari. Now let's finish this!

Blade: We can do this!

The fight went on and before you know it, the trio of darkness were destroyed for good. Yuna detransformed elsewhere and she was found by her teammates, after entering the Nursedessei.

Kengo: Yuna, are you alright?

Yuna: Yeah, I'm fine.

She was looking down and Akito noticed.

Akito: You guys go on ahead. I gotta make sure my future wife is okay.

The other members walked off and Akito escorted Yuna to the infirmary.

Yuna: Akito... it's all my fault. If only I stopped Carmeara, Darrgon and Hudram from touching the Eternity Core, then none of this chaos would've happened.

Akito: Don't blame yourself Yuna. Everyone makes mistakes, even I do sometimes.

Yuna: Yeah, but this battle is only going to get more and more intense. The final battle has just begun.

Akito hugged Yuna, while comforting her.

Akito: It's okay to be scared. I'm terrified of losing you and I bet you're terrified of losing me.

Yuna: I'm also scared of dying and fighting, but I have to do what's right to protect innocent lives throughout the entire universe.

Akito: That's why I want to marry you. I want to help you through this and if our wedding day doesn't get ruined by a single Kaiju, then everything will be okay.

Yuna: Okay, let's keep fighting till the end.

Akito: That's my brave fiancée.

To be continued in episode 22...

Episode 22 preview...

Yuna and Blade were fighting the greatest villain name Alien Emperor, but unfortunately, she got defeated and was found unconscious on the ground. Akito then told the GUTS-Select members Yuna's identity and they all gave their light to save Yuna and Blade, which made Yuna awaken in the TPU's isolation infirmary. Will she be able to get back up onto her feet?

Next time on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade - Episode 22: Yuna! Blade!

Stay tuned!