Episode 17: The Great Decisive Battle!

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Yuna was suffering from the venom Birdon had injected into her and Japan was in danger without her and her teammates in action. Then Yapool and Fiveking appeared and started attacking the city with Alien Barbarue and Birdon. Then the TPU Colonel called the Nursedessei and Yuna was the only person who answered, since she was the only member on board. She explained what happened and he sent backup. Then he ordered her to use everything she's got to take down the Kaijus, but he made sure the his officers gave her backup. Will Yuna and the TPU succeed on their own

Episode 17: The Great Decisive Battle!

Yuna used all of the weapons on the Nursedessei, but none of the attacks worked on the Kaijus. As soon as she was about to exit the command room, she was caught as soon as she was about to collapse on the floor again. She looked up and it was none other than the Xio members.

Rui: Yuna, I've found a cure that will temporarily reduce your side effects.

Yuna: Rui-chan...

The vaccine was injected into her and she felt stronger again. She saw the rest of Xio and a few more people there.

Captain Kamiki: We got you and the TPU's distress signal, so we've come to help.

Yuna: Thank you...

Daichi: Yuna, this is Hikaru Raido, Shou, Katsumi Minato and Isami Minato.

Hikaru: Xio contacted us, so we're here to help.

Yuna: Thank you very much.

Shou: We have no time to waste. The city is still being attacked.

Katsumi: He's right. We gotta get moving.

Isami: I agree with my brother.

Yuna: Alright, let's go.

The 6 Ultra hosts moved out and they transformed into Ultras and they fought the Kaiju. Rosso and Blu fought Yapool, Ginga and Victory fought Birdon, X fought Fiveking and Blade fought Alien Barbarue.

Yuna: Release my friends and the rest of the missing people immediately!!!

Barbarue: And why should I do that?

Yuna: Because they've been suffering out there for over 24 hours!!!

An hour later...

All 4 of the Kaijus were defeated and as soon as the 6 Ultras detransformed, the 10 Xio members rushed over to them.

Asuna: Daichi, Yuna, guys, are you alright?

Daichi: Don't worry Asuna, we're fine.

Yuna looked down and Rui walked over to her.

Rui: Cheer up! At least you defeated Alien Barbarue!

Yuna: Yeah, but I'm gonna be alone after you guys have gone.

Chiaki: Really? Why do you think so?

Yuna: Well, you see... My teammates ignored me when I was looking down the other day and after they vanished, I was traumatized and none of them picked up my calls or texts. Without them, I have to operate the entire Nursedessei, I have to make sure the citizens are evacuated during combats and I have to pilot the GUTS Falcon when the attack gets intense. I won't be able to transform at this rate.

Then Wataru rushed up to them.

Wataru: Guys guys!!!

Hayato: What's going on Wataru? Is there something wrong?