Episode 20: The Epic Proposal

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Most of the GUTS-Select members were still grounded and only Yuna was able to get them out of that mess. She had a word with her father in his mansion and then Kyreloid appeared out of nowhere. He tried to attack Mitsukuni, but his daughter protected him and as soon as she transformed, her father found out and he was proud of her. Blade and a hostless version of Ultraman Tiga fought and defeated Kyreloid again once and for all and Yuna and her father had a word with the TPU Colonel. He underestimated Yuna's teammates and decided to free them from their house arrest. Then Mitsukuni and Akito discovered the reactor core and found Yuna down there. Mitsukuni trusted Akito to look after Yuna, without blowing her cover. What will they do now?

Episode 20: The Epic Proposal

Akito and Yuna were running checks on the reactor core the next morning and they suddenly saw the light turn on in the engine room.

Akito: What the... Yuna, do you know who turned the lights on in the engine room?

Yuna: I have no idea...

Then they saw the door open and it was none other than the Captain himself.

Akito: Captain...

Yuna: What are you doing here?

Captain: I heard strange noises coming from the stairwells, so I had to check on the engines and then I saw a strange door with the lights on and there were 2 people in there. As soon as I opened the door, it was you two in here. What are you two doing in here?

Akito: Chairman Shizuma and I just discovered this room the other day. The TPU Engineer team didn't inform me that a reactor core was going to be placed inside of this ship.

Yuna: Yeah. Takeru, Chiaki, Isami, Katsumi, Wataru, Hayato and I just discovered it a couple of days ago.

Captain: Why didn't you say so?

Akito: We're still trying to figure out how to keep the reactor core controls under control. Otherwise the others would notice.

Captain: Sometimes reactor cores have to be placed in massive ships and we're going to have to run a risk assessment on operating inside the reactor core chamber.

Yuna: According to the core's instruction manual, it's radiation fuel levels are 150-200.

Akito: What the... that's the exact same radiation fuel levels as Ukraine's Chernobyl Reactor Core.

Captain: I had not idea that you two have been working so hard for hours to keep our ship safe. I need you two to take the entire day and night off. That is a direct order.

Akito and Yuna saluted.

Akito and Yuna: Roger!

Yuna: But, what about the reactor controls..

Captain: I'll monitor them from one of the tablets. If something goes wrong, I will rush down here and fix the problem.

Akito: But what if the others find out...

Captain: They won't. I'll let them know that there's some issues occurring in the engine room and cargo hold.

Yuna: Nice. Tesshin and Marluru could find out easily, but I highly doubt that Himari and Kengo will...

Captain: If Sakuma and Marluru do find out, I'll get them to keep Manaka and Nanase distracted while I'm down here.

Akito: Thank you Captain. We'll be off now.

Captain: I would highly suggest getting some rest or perhaps watch a movie.

Akito: I'll tell you everything Captain, while we head to my lab to grab my things.