Episode 2: Go! The Shine Of Hope!

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Yuna was chosen by Shinya Kaburagi to become Ultrawoman Blade's host and since she wasn't allowed to reveal her identity, she had to lie to her teammates, saying that she was kidnapped, instead of being abducted through a portal. A Kaiju attack then occurred and the team was ordered to get into their combat positions. Will Yuna have what it takes to keep her identity safe, without running into trouble?

Anyways, let's get back to this current episode...

Episode 2: Go! The Shine Of Hope!

Kengo, Akito and Yuna were evacuating the citizens, like they were ordered to do recently and Yuna suddenly saw how serious the damages got.

Kengo: Hurry!!! Get out of here!!!

Akito: Hurry! We got this handled! Follow evacuation protocols! Hurry!

Yuna then looked at her Sparklence and she started to run off into the alleyway. But Akito saw her run off.

Akito: Wait Yuna! Where are you going!? 

Kengo: Akito, the civilians have been evacuated.

Akito: Good, Let's report our status.

Kengo: But where's Yuna?

Akito: She ran off somewhere, but I'm sure she'll come back eventually.

Kengo: Okay.

In the alleyway, Yuna started her transformation sequence and then she automatically transformed into Ultrawoman Blade and fought the Kaiju, which is known as Armoured Sakunaoni. 

Meanwhile, the GUTS-Select members were shocked about the new Ultra and they monitored the entire fight, while Himari was backing up Blade with the GUTS Falcon.

Himari: Huh? A new Ultra? That's so cool!!!

Tesshin: Why is there a new Ultra?

Marluru: Akito and Kengo have reported their status, but there has been no sign of Yuna.

Deban: Where could she possibly be?

Captain: Once we support this new Ultra in taking down the Kaiju, we'll try to find Shizuma, I promise. Sakuma, fire the Nurse Cannons.

Tesshin: Roger! Yosha, Nurse Cannons, Fire!!!

Tesshin activates the Nurse Cannons and they are fired at the Kaiju. A few minutes later, it was defeated.

Tesshin: YOSHA!!!!! We did it!!!

Himari: Horray!!!! That was great!

Deban: But... who was that new Ultra?

Marluru: I have no idea.

Meanwhile with Kengo, Akito and Yuna...

Kengo: Yuna! Yuna!!! Where are you!!!???

Akito: Yuna... Yuna. Yuna! Please respond.

Then Yuna came walking down the alleyway towards Akito and Kengo's location and then they saw her.

Kengo and Akito: Yuna!

They then rushed over to her.

Kengo: Where were you?

Akito: Are you hurt?

Yuna: No, I'm okay and I had to rescue some more civilians as well as backing up this new Ultra... She seemed cool.

Then a call came through.

Captain: Shizuma, where were you?

Yuna started to panic.

Yuna: Sorry Captain, I heard some people screaming, so I had to save them.

Captain: I see, but you must always report your status, is that clear?

Yuna: Yes sir.

Then the call ended, leaving Yuna with a straight face.

Kengo: C'mon Yuna. Smile smile!

Akito then put his hand on Yuna's shoulder.

Akito: It'll be okay. You did the right thing by saving those innocent people out there.

Yuna: You're right... Let's go!

Kengo: Yosha!!!

Akito and Kengo then follow Yuna back to the Nursedessei and the three of them were smiling and laughing while they were having funny conversations...

To be continued on Episode 3...

Episode 3 Preview: 

Himari and Yuna go shopping together for a girls day out, until King Joe starts attacking with the help of Imperaizer. Yuna transforms in a secret place, while Himari evacuated the citizens and when she saw Blade fighting, she cheered for her, but little did they know that the boys were witnessing the fight from the Nursedessei's city cameras.

Next time on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade - Episode 3: Robot Invasion

Stay tuned!