Episode 8: The Power Of Love

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

While fighting a Kaiju called Firebird, Yuna got sucked through a portal to the Ultraman X dimension and she bonded with the Xio members very well. Yuna gained the Cyber Blade power and she managed to take down the Kaiju, with the help of Ultraman X. She managed to get back to her original dimension after a wonderful farewell with the Xio members. Her teammates were relieved that she's home and they celebrated with a nibble night. Will the upgraded technology help Yuna through her future missions and fights?

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 8: The Power Of Love

There was an attack in the city and the villain was none other than Carmeara. She's one of the Giants of Darkness who got revived by the Entity. Meanwhile, Kengo, Akito and Yuna were evacuating the citizens, while the other members were in the Nursedessei buying them some time.

Kengo: Hurry! Evacuate the premises!!!

Akito: Hurry! Follow evacuation protocols!

Yuna: Evacuate quickly, calmly and carefully! Hurry!!

Then Yuna looked at Carmeara.

Carmeara: Shizuma Yuna!!!! Get out here now!!!

Yuna looked down and she chose to fight. So she ran from the scene, transformed into Ultrawoman Blade and then she transformed into her Cyber Armour.

"Cyber Blade, United!"

Then Kengo and Akito saw Blade in her newest upgrade.

Kengo: Wow, that armour is sick!

Akito: Yeah, but will Blade have what it takes to defeat Carmeara?

Kengo: We'll find out later, but right now we gotta finish evacuating the citizens.

Akito: You're right. Let's go.

Yuna was fighting Carmeara as Ultrawoman Cyber Blade and she got hit many times.

Yuna: Aarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!! She's too powerful!!!

A few minutes later, she got defeated by Carmeara and it caused her to detransform fast. While she was falling, Akito saw her fall and he caught her just in time. He then placed her on the ground, but then she felt pain.

Akito: Yuna, are you okay?

Yuna: It hurts Akito... It hurts really bad...

Akito: What happened? Did you get attacked?

Yuna: Yeah... while Blade was fighting Carmeara, Blade saved me and some kids and then Carmeara blasted me along with Blade and then you caught me while I was falling... Thank you...

Yuna was breathing heavily and then Kengo rushed to the scene. He helped Akito carry Yuna back to the Nursedessei and they put her in the Infirmary. Kengo filled in the people in the command room about the latest mission, while Akito stayed with Yuna to treat her injuries. Then the Captain came in the room to check on them.

Captain: How are you feeling?

Yuna: I'll be okay- Ow!

Akito: Yuna...

The Captain started to get concerned.

Captain: Get some rest. It's an important part of your job. Hijiri, look after her.

Akito: Yes sir.

The Captain walked out and then Akito turned to Yuna.

Akito: Yuna... the Captain and I are getting worried about you. Is there something bothering you? If there's anything bothering you at all, don't be afraid to speak to me.