Episode 18: GUTS-Select Are Grounded?! Only One Paladin Left To Fight?!

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Hikaru, Shou, Katsumi, Isami and the Xio team came to Yuna's rescue and they helped her take down Fiveking, Alien Barbarue, Yapool and Birdon. After the fight, the rest of the GUTS-Select members and the missing civilians came back safely and they reunited. However, there were some errors with repairing one of the Nursedessei's engines, since it exploded and the emergency alarms were jammed. The fire suppression system and the fire alarms worked really well and Isami, Katsumi, Wataru, Hayato, Takeru, Chiaki and Yuna discovered the Reactor Core's control room and chamber. Yuna explained as much as she could about the recent events and then everyone, except for Yuna exited the Nursedessei to go home right before Yuna answered the Captain's call.

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 18: GUTS-Select Are Grounded?! Only One Paladin Left To Fight?!

Yuna was doing her duties outside in her patrol gear, while her teammates were ordered to perform their duties inside of the Nursedessei, since they were grounded for abandoning Yuna during the previous mission. However, it wasn't their fault, since Alien Barbarue was responsible for their disappearances and if the TPU colonel found out that Yuna had been poisoned by Birdon, the hazmat team would've arranged her to be isolated for further tests.

Kengo: I can't believe the TPU grounded us...

Tesshin: Yeah, it wasn't even our fault!

*Flashback to when the GUTS-Select members were in the Colonel's office*

Captain: What? Grounded? For what reason?

TPU Colonel: You 6 have put Chairman Shizuma's daughter in direct danger and this is your punishment. You are grounded until further notice. That means no firing the Nursedessei's weapons, no operating the GUTS Falcon and do not leave the TPU headquarters, until your punishment's over.

Tesshin: But what about combats?

TPU Colonel: Officer Yuna will have to take care of them on her own, but you can observe her from the surveillance cameras and you can have faith in her. Besides, Ultrawoman Blade can protect us too and if there's a real life-threatening emergency, I'll call my men to assist Officer Yuna.

Akito: Yes sir, we'll do what's best for now. Thank you for telling us.

Tesshin: Akito-

TPU Colonel: You're very welcome. You are dismissed.

*Flashback ended and a new flashback occurred when the other members boarded the Nursedessei*

TPU Mechanic: Alright, the alarms have been fixed, but they need to be tested every now and then.

Yuna: I apologise. Our pilot has been messing with them lately.

TPU Mechanic: Also, the engine's fixed, but it needs time to charge up and turn on.

Yuna: Understood, thank you for helping us.

TPU Mechanic: No problem. Have a nice rest of your day.

Yuna: You too!

Then her teammates appeared with miserable faces.

Yuna: Hey guys, you're here just on time! The alarms are working, but the engine that exploded needs time to charge up and turn on. What's with all the faces?

Tesshin: Argh!! Stupid Colonel!!! He grounded us and not you!!!!

Yuna: What!!!??? You're all grounded!!!!

Kengo: Yes, we can't even leave their supervision, nor use our weapons against the Kaiju. This is stupid!

Akito: Calm down, I know this is ridiculous, but this is a direct order from the Colonel.