Episode 4: Danger! Alien Invasion!

Previously on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade...

Himari was assigned to keep an eye on Yuna during combat, but before that, the 2 girls went shopping together and they ran into a lot of trouble because King Joe and Imperaizer were attacking the city. Only Yuna was able to take down the Kaiju, while Himari was evacuating the citizens. Yuna received 2 new powerups and she successfully defeated the 2 enemies, with the help of the Nursedessei Crew. There were no injuries when the 2 girls got back and what will Yuna do when she goes back to school?

Let's get right back to the episode!

Episode 4: Danger! Alien Invasion!

Yuna was walking to lunch when she sensed something following her. It was none other than the worst school bullies in the entire school.

Bully 1: Hey loser.

She got pissed off when the school bullies blocked her path and she was anxious, since Akito wasn't with her.

Yuna: What do you want you two? I'm trying to head to lunch...

Bully 2: I like you so much.

Yuna: I'm not interested.

She got sick and tired of waiting, so she tried to get past the bullies, but both of them punched her in the face and they kept beating her up for 1 minute straight. when the last class occurred, she woke up as the principal walked towards her.

Principal: What happened? Are you okay? Shouldn't you be in class right now? Your teacher is worried.

Yuna: Those 2 bullies, who are identified as [Name] and [Name] and they knocked me out after trying to flirting with me.

She tried to stand up, but she felt so much pain.

Yuna: Owww...

Principal: I will send them to my office. In the meantime, head to the Nurse's office, she'll sort you out and I am dismissing you for the rest of the school day.

Yuna: Thank you sir. Have a nice day.

Principal: You too and stay safe out there.

Yuna headed to the Nurse's office and she patched up Yuna and then she walked out of the school.

A few minutes later, she sensed that something else was following her and web the went to check, nothing was there. As she was about to continue on, Celebro appeared and then brainwashed her.

Yuna: AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

She then got brainwashed and she was under his control.

Meanwhile on the Nursedessei...

The Captain and Akito received a group phone call from Mitsukuni and they answered.

Captain: GUTS-Select, how may I help you?

Akito: Hello?

Mitsukuni: Tatsumi, Akito, It's Mitsukuni. I just got a phone call from the principal saying that Yuna got beat up at school during lunch time, the bullies were suspended and Yuna was sent home early. Can you tell her to come back here?

Captain: That's not good at all and of course. Hijiri, look after Shizuma, since you're the only other member who knows about High School life.

Akito: Roger! Thank you for telling us Mitsukuni. We will look after Yuna for sure.

Mitsukuni: Thank you. I will be in touch if you need anything.

Mitsukuni ended the call and Akito took off his lab coat, put on his jacket, rushed out of his lab and he monitored the city cameras to see if Yuna was coming.

Meanwhile, Yuna was transformed as Ultrawoman Blade and she was attacking and destroying the city as Celebro had ordered. Ignis returned back to earth and rushed straight into the command room to tell everyone what was going on.

Ignis: Hello.

Tesshin: Ignis! Welcome back!

Captain: What brings you here?

Ignis: Lishuria is fully restored, but I received word from Haruki that Celebro escaped STORAGE's custody and he is in this dimension right now. Since you can see that Blade is attacking the city, that isn't her at all. Celebro is controlling her host and she needs to be saved.

Kengo: I'll go and save her.

Ignis: Good, I will join you then. Please back us up, GUTS-Select.

Captain: Got it. Nanase, Sakuma, Deban, Marluru, Hijiri get to your combat positions. Manaka, follow Ignis, save Blade and take down Celebro.

All, except the Captain and Ignis: Roger!

They all went to their combat positions. Akito was evacuating the citizens, while Marluru and Deban was controlling the operating systems, Himari was piloting the GUTS Falcon, Tesshin was piloting the Nursedessei and the Captain was on standby in the command room.

Blade was still attacking the city, until Trigger and Trigger Dark appeared and started attacking her.

A few minutes later, they managed to save Blade and they recaptured Celebro.

However, Yuna was on the ground unconscious after Blade detransformed and she woke up right before Akito, Kengo and Ignis found her lying on the ground.

Kengo and Akito: Yuna!

They rushed up to her and helped her sit up.

Akito: The Captain received a phone call from your dad saying that he received a phone call from the principal saying that you got beaten up by school bullies. Are you okay?

Yuna: Yes, It is true and I'm fine...

She was teary as Akito and Kengo carried Yuna by her arms, while Ignis was walking from the front, while carrying the net with Celebro inside of it. The other GUTS-Select members were worried about Yuna once again and Yuna was sent to the infirmary to rest. Akito was by her side the entire time and he was holding her hand. The next morning, Kaburagi paid Yuna a visit, while she was in the infirmary on her own and he picked up Celebro and teleported him back to STORAGE. He also came to check if she was okay and then he vanished, before Akito returned with breakfast for her.

To be continued on Episode 5...

Episode 5 Preview:

Carmeara, Darrgon and Hudram had somehow been revived, but this time, they are in their human forms. For what purpose? Yuna discovers the mysterious trio in their human forms, but she has no idea that they're actually the giants of darkness. What will Yuna do if the mysterious trio make a move?

Next time on Ultraman Trigger Spinoff: The Rise Of Ultrawoman Blade - Episode 5: The Mysterious Trio

Stay tuned!