Chapter 17: Ring war pt 5

(First of all thanks to Mach_Inz for making my new cover while it isn't Isseis new look this should get more attention especially with the fact he made the Katekyo Hitam DxD cover till sadly it was deleted)

(He also made new battle gear for Issei and once again not with his new look but it looks nice)

(Thank you very much Mach_Inz muchas Gracias 👍)

We return back to the battlefield with Natsumi against Yakumo and with all the lights shining bright and burning like the sun Natsumis fire dragon slaying magic wasn't making it any better since it brought the heat up even more but that was one of her specialty she can handle the heat while Yakumo not use to the heat like her could survive this a bit since he did go to a city that was on fire but as they fought Natsumi noticed that Yakumo was really defensive with his great sword it was strong enough to even block Natsumis fire dragon king mode flame.

Natsumi: Not bad Yakumo but I can tell you can't perfectly block my moves!

Yakumo: I'm surprised you are able to fight normally...could that be your dragon slaying side huh?

Natsumi: Guessed correctly thanks to my enhance hearing and smell finding you is easy and I can tell when you swing that sword of yours! 

Natsumi ducked a sword swing and just punched Yakumo in his stomach and sent him flying into one of the spotlights destroying it.

Issei: I mean thats one way of destroying that light...

Ryohei: EXTREMELY RAPID PUNCH THE LIGHTS OUT!

Add: Dude stop screaming in my damn year!

Vanitas: Thats like telling Issei to stop being kind it's impossible.

Issei: Hey! I can be mean!

Violet: Can you really?

Issei: Well not to you.

Everyone in Isseis group: OH BUT WE GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK!?

Issei: Yall thinking something~?