Chapter 11: Ring War pt 2

(I just want to say thank you to everyone who support me on these stories I make this was just a hobby of mind to calm my mind on school and work but seeing so many enjoy my stories makes me happy i will do anything I can to see you guys have a nice time here but right now lets get on with the story!!!)

Everyone was once again at school and this time Issei had to deal with everyone talking about the transfer students aka just Rias and her friends they were famous in this school for being so quirky but Issei knew how they really were and just ignored them even when Asia asked if he wanted to have lunch with her and decline and went to his club to have lunch with his friends this enraged some of the students because just like Tsuna they saw him as a joke just someone who will always be a failure but Issei didn't care what they thought about him he had his real friends with him in his club.

Issei: Damit why did they have to come to this school now people treat them like they are gods worst is Rias her looks basically get all the teacher to fall for her and just listen to her i'm just glad Reborn was able to make it so she can never join this club.

Chung: He threaten them.

Issei: Oh big time.

Rokuro: You know everything doesn't have to be solved with a gun to the face.

Benio pulled up with a gun herself aiming at Rokuros head.

Benio: I beg to differ~

Natsumi: Whoa girl chill...

Io: No I agree.

Io pulled out a Bayonet Rifle and aimed it at Rokuro.

Rokuro: Why me!?

Vanitas: Eh you got a shootable face.

Zeref: He's right.

Rokuro: Screw you guys...

Izuku: I join a very odd group but I have no regrets thats for sure.

Everyone was just having a nice time till they saw Add finally come in with a kiss mark on his cheek still in his small form.

Issei: Oh my god...

Add: Thank you for your damn help guys jeez!

Issei: You needed some along time with her Add we all know you care about her just spend more time with her and you will be able to recover that friendship of yours.

Add: *sigh* While i see what your trying to do it isn't easy Issei thats like me throwing you into your old harem group and make you try to be friends with them so while I thank you for trying to help let me do it my own way just like you are with your so called "friends"

Issei: Heh alright Add sorry about that on the bright side we are celebrating over your win against Eve i even got you a new outfit.

Issei tossed Add a suit and tie.

Issei: That will be our uniform when ever we fight anyone from now on if were are going to be part of the mafia might as well dress up like one.

Rokuro: Problem can't wear this while hunting Kegare.

Issei: Thats fine that exorcist business we will wear what you wear.

Add: Heh i'll start working on them!

Benio: You don't have to help us Issei it's our problem so-

Issei: I'm not taking no for a answer damit you fight them we all fight them also i'm pretty sure Natsumi here wants to fight them...

Natsumi: DAMN RIGHT!

Everyone had a good laugh it was a nice atmosphere for them that even Akari and her family came in with food while they did lose they were happy for Issei and his friends but that doesn't mean they will give up so easily since Tails and Chopper were going to fight and while Tails may seem small he is one strong kid especially with a hidden power of his.