Chapter 1: Undecimo

The defeat of Trihexa was something to celebrate well for Issei it lasted for 2 months before his life began going downhill first Rias telling him he no longer part of her group as they replaced him with someone else. Rias knew them from her childhood this broke Issei what's more it wasn't just them everyone else in his harem began dating behind his back even his own childhood friend Irina the faction leaders didn't do much to help as they just told him to get over it unknown to them what Issei is really going through the Dragon Fall...

Issei was tired of the pain all the neglect what's worst he found out his father died during a random shoot out ruining him even more to the point he almost took his own life with a gun luckily his mother stopped him in time holding him close to her comforting him trying her best to bring back her boy those dead eyes that fake smile she hated it what more no matter what she did her son never got better if anything he was getting worst.

Issei has been homeschooled from then on his grades have gotten better Sona kept in touch she actually cared for the guy even more now finding out what's hes been going through doing as much as she could but nothing could save him for now that's is but Issie has been going through it for a month the reason hes been alive for so long was because he still loved his mother very much but the dragon fall was still taking its effect Draig had nothing to stop it. (no Issei for once isn't being a dragon he will be a OP human)

 (no Issei for once isn't being a dragon he will be a OP human)

(Issei)

Issei: Hey mom finished with my homework.

Hana: Ah nice work Issei I'll make sure to give these to Sona...also how are you-

Issei began coughing but it was so bad to the point he actually coughed out blood scaring his mother grabbing Issei before he collapsed.

Hana: Issei!

Issei: I'm fine I swear just had to let that one go...

Issei always had a fake smiled he hated worrying his mother but she could easily see through him each day she had to deal with the fact her son wasn't getting better and what's worst she knew he wasn't going to make it at this point so sadly she had to resort to one last solution she just didn't hope her son would hate her afterwords she was making a few phone calls...

Hana: *sigh* Hello...

???: Ah Hana good to hear from you again I'm guessing you are calling for our offer?

Hana: *sigh* No but I do have someone who can fill the role...

???: Hm really now you think the Decimo will be pleased? Should the mother care for her kids.

Hana: That's why I'm doing this! You think I would just put this much on him without knowing the consequences...I just hope he won't hate me after this...

???: *sigh* Sorry about that Hana but look are you sure hes a good candidate?

Hana: *sigh* He has his moments sure he was a pervert but he has stopped but right now hes a really caring kid he would do anything for his friends even putting his life on the line that it sometimes scares me...