Chapter 3: New Threat

Issei got a good view of his surrounding he notice it was basically just a giant forest on a deserted island!

Issei: Draig where the hell did you send me!?

Draig: This is where your sun guardian should be shes someone who liked fighting so-

FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!

A pink hair girl came out of no where about to lay a hit on Issei who activated his hyper dying will mode blocking the hit.

???: Oh nice! I get to fight someone who can actually fight back!

Issei: Lady just who are you!?

???: Beat me in a fight than I'll tell you!

Issei: But I don't want to fight!

???: Too late!

So Issei had no choice but fight back grabbing her by her arm and pinning her down to the floor.

???: Oh I didn't know you like it this way~

Issei: The hell!?

This distracted Issei enough to be spinned kicked to the side but when he got up to see this girl send a breath attack him he was able to move away in time to only have his jacket burn right off.

Issei: Dang Draig an I happy to not he a dragon right now!

Draig: That's something we can agree on but make sure she doesn't use to much if her magic Issei or else the supernatural will find it and try to recruit her or something!

Issei: So it's best I end this quickly!

Issei using his speed landed a bunch of hits on this dragon slayer getting her annoyed that made a spiral of fire around her hitting Issei on the stomach she than grabbed Issei by have face and slammed him into a tree.

???: You are quick I'll make sure you don't get away than!

She kept landed punches into Issei guys stomach Issei got tired of it and release a blast of sky flame sending her back Issei took the chance and really did end this quickly as he appeared behind her and hit a pressure point on her neck knocking her out.

Issei: Jesus christ imagine if she was going all out!

Draig: So you also notice huh?

Issei: Draig I've fought many supernatural beings it's pretty easy to tell when someone is trying or not.

Draig: Well might as well relax till she wakes up.

Issei: Yeah guess you're right.

Issei was about to pick up the girl till he got headbutted out of no where.

???: Leave her alone! You big meanie!

Issei: Ow! Jeez I was just going to set her somewhere away from the ocean you damn cat! Wait minute you can talk!?

???: Yes I can talk! And how do I know you wont hurt her!?

Issei: Well for one I deactivated my hyper dying will mode so i can't really fight now and I didn't even want to fight in the first place also i stopped the fight quickly since if we continued this fight your friend here would have gotten the attention of the supernatural and she would have bigger problems other than me.

???: Really so you did this to protect her?

Issei: Yeah trust me I've dealt with the supernatural before yes some are nice but they will do anything to try and recruit her even kill her on purpose...