Chapter 7: Revenants

It was a party at the Sawada home with Tsuna and his guardians and Akari and her guardians some of Isseis guardians weren't really in the mood so Issei pulled them to the side and choose to talk with them.

Issei: So Add can i ask you why do you have so much hate for Eve?

Add: *sigh* It was when we were in middle school I defended her in any trouble she got into even when i was an orphan i considered her my friend we did everything together but when our school went into a lock down because someone from the old slave trade were kidnapping kids I was one of those kids being dragged i fought back and went to go save Eve we were almost out but i got grabbed I begged Eve to help me but she just shook her head and ran off...Don't worry i wasn't caught i grabbed a weapon and well i killed the guy...but that day i knew about betrayal i got out of the school unharmed and all the old slave traders were arrested but when i came face to face with Eve my anger reach a point that I called her out in front of everyone and well that was the last time i saw her since after that day i was adopted and taken somewhere else but my mother really does love me so i guess thats one good thing that came out of it.

Issei: Damn Add im sorry...

Add: It's fine I got a nice and sweet mother who loves me and i met you guys so i call that a win but any time i see her i just want to punch her...

Issei: Please don't while i don't agree for what happen it's best to just stay calm they are part of the Vongola family now.

Add: Fine sorry Issei.

Issei: It's fine you have problems and i'm happy to hear you out. Now Chung you and um Rose...

Chung: Not much to explain shes my adopted sister who my dad gave more attention to ruining my life as well to the point my dad actually fire his own weapon at me almost killing me i had it and well ran away from home living in one of the apartments here.

Issei: Well atleast you found us now we are the best family you got!

Chung: Heh yeah thanks Issei.

Issei: Now you Vanitas you and Riku friends?

Vanitas: Well it's more like we worked together or atleast his past self did with me.

Issei: Past self?

Vanitas: Alright let me explain before I started working for you I worked with a group called Organization 13 within that group was Riku but a past version of him my leader had the ability to travel through time something like that and got him but the thing is that's not him this Riku actually seems like he cares about his Leader not like the blood thirsty one we had no this one I think was the one that was with Riku the one within his heart.

Add: Hold on how many copies of this guys were there!?

Vanitas: Trust me the story is complicated as hell I would take me years to explain! But the best thing I can say is this Riku is the one the protected Namine he risk not having a body for her but seems like he was reborn into this world...

Issei: Hold on are you say that both of you two were reborn!?

Vanitas: Seems so.

Issei: Wow this day couldn't get weirder...

Akari: Louis! What a surprise to see you!

Issei: Me with my big mouth...

Rokuro: Gotta learn to stay quite dont yah...

Issei: Keep talking and I'll have Benio make your food only...

Rokuro: I'm sorry!

Issei went down stares to meet the new guest.