Chapter 10: Ring War Pt. 1

We return back to the battle ground where Add and Eve stood waiting for the fight to start Add was already using his dynamos having his purple lightning just spark in the palm of his hands while Eve had her Nasod Drones ready for battle Issei's family and Akari's family watching from the side hoping that their side will win but also hoping these two stay safe even Vanitas seemed a bit worry for Add but it wasn't just them watching there was Sona and her peerage watching than there was Rias and her peerage he didn't know how they found out but it didn't matter to him even if they were to see the full power of Add and his friends they wouldn't be able to match up one bit than there was the Sirzechs, Azazel, and Michael who were watching Ophis watched as well with them Great Red even showed up wanting to see how strong the Red Emperor has gotten since they last met Esdeath was near Issei watching and Louis and his family were watching from a little drone they had they couldn't leave their place unguarded so they had to resort to a camera point of view.

Issei: Add you got this! While both of you are my friends give it everything you've got!

Add: Heh trust me i will!

Akari: You got this Eve! Lets rise to the top together!

Eve: I promise Akari.

Sona: Issei didn't you say Eve has a higher chance of winning?

Issei: Yeah why you ask?

Sona: Not to sound rude but how? She only has two drones.

Akari: That's not her only weapon she has other nasod assistants who will do anything to keep their queen safe.

Sona: Queen? Wait shes a queen!?

Akari: Yeah shes Queen Eve, queen of the Nasods an ancient race who use to walk with the humans she the last of her kind.

Chung: Great shes royalty like me...

Rose: And me.

Issei: What's up with us and getting royal people into our group?

Akari: Hell if i know but you got many more you did those skanks over there.

Akari points towards Yasaka Rias Akeno Le Fay Ravel hell even at Gabriel.

Rias: You must have a lot of nerve talking to me like that!

Issei: Shes right.

Akeno: How can you allow her to talk about us like that Issei!? 

Issei: Not that hard I just let her not my problem since all of the supernatural made a point they don't need my opinion no more.

Tsuna: Alright everyone we gather here today to see who will be the future leader off the Vongola family I Tsuna Sawada will be the ref of this fight today but now the fight for the Cloud will begin...

Everyone just watched now shutting up even Issei put his hatred for Rias behind and just focus on this.

Issei: Good luck Add.

Akari: Good luck Eve.

Tsuna: Begins Now!

Add didn't let this chance go to waste as he already dashed at Eve destroying the ground under him ready to punch Eve but she had one of her Assistant come out of no where and collided fist with Add.

Add: Tch and who the hell is this.