Chapter 5: Meeting again

Issei and his friend finally got back home Issei and Vanitas were both in wheelchairs thanks to their fight so Chung and Add were pushing the both of them all the way back home were they saw Isseis mother just doing the laundry upset but when she saw everyone else she immediately dropped the towel she was folding and ran up to Issei and hugged him not letting go crying onto his shoulder.

Issei: Hey mom i'm back...

Hana: Yes yes you are sweety! I'm so happy to see you're back!

Issei hugged his mother back while calming her down Rokuro got hugged by Benio who was mad at him for getting injured Itsumi and Zeref ran up to Natsumi hugging her seeing her safe but they soon stopped the little reunion as everyone got a good look at the new person of the group Vanitas.

Hana: Ara who would this be?

Issei: Ah funny story um you see um...

Reborn: This here is the one who killed some of the mafia family.

Everyone just looks at Vanitas in shock who just looked away in shame.

Reborn: But he had good reason.

Now this got everyone attention.

Reborn: The mafia family he attacked were doing illegal experiment with innocent people and it seem he took out only them even saved some innocent in the process.

Issei: Is that true?

Vanitas just hung his head in embarrassment he was trying to pull off the bad boy look but now they found out why he attacked them in the first place.

Issei: I knew there was a good guy under all the dark armor of yours!

Vanitas: Don't push it Issei its just a coincident that's all!

Reborn than shows them a video of Vanitas helping kids escape a mafia burning building.

Vanitas: God damit...

Issei: Well mom yeah he's the guy i fought look I know you may hate him for making me go back to Kuoh-

Hana: Damn straight!

Issei: But he's on our side now mom and he's even my mist guardian so please give him a chance.

Hana just looked at Vanitas even getting in front of him Vanitas not knwing why was actually scared but everything all called down when Hana extended her hand out to him.

Hana: Welcome to the family Vanitas now don't be causing more trouble now you hear me~

Vanitas: Y-yes mama...please don't hurt me.

Hana: Good! well now that, that's settle let go back in and finish that dinner we never had!

Add: Great i'm starving!

Chung: I'll help set up the table.

Izuku: I can carry the plates!

Rokuro: *sigh* I need a nap.

Natsumi: What do you plan on doing Issei?

Everyone looks at Issei only seeing him peacefully napping on the couch after a long fight after that he needed a break.

Izuku: Should we wake him up?

Hana: No...leave him to rest for a bit he's earn it.

Everyone just agreed and continued with dinner but unknown to them people were searching for them but thanks to Benio she set up a barrier around Isseis house in case any type of supernatural creature choose to attack him.