Chapter 13: Ring War pt 4

Everyone was still taking a break after seeing Rokuro fight againt Zero Issei was still on the fact why did he accept that power if he knew Benio would go back to the Magano.

Rokuro: As I told you Issei Tsuna scientist were able to actually fix that she can stay human now but when she uses her legs to fight she will turn into Kegare form it will no longer affect her when I use my powers now so I can freely use my Abe no Semi form without both of suffering the consequences.

Benio: He right that means we can do a better job at defending the you and also be part of our exorcist group.

Mayura: Rokuro! That was amazing! I knew you would be able to win!

Issei: Whoa! Issei would admit he stopped being a pervert but if this girl didn't have gigantic knockers he would be lying to himself.

Seigen: You did well brat even gaining a knew power in the process...just never thought it would be one of my other pupils...

Rokuro: Yeah even though he was our enemy and all the evil things he did he still chose to help me after I saved him...that very day.

Issei: Just don't go scaring me like that son of a bitch.

Reborn: But seems like even with my training you're still not able to hold that form of yours we will have to change that since in the future it will be a great help for the Vongola and you exorcist group.

Rokuro: Yeah so Reborn mind helping me train once we finish this whole thing?

Reborn: Heh don't even need to ask kid.

Shimon: I'll admit Rokuro that was an amazing battle out there you've really grown stronger and in such a short time too.

Rokuro: Have to thank Reborn here the training he puts us through is ridiculous but it's worth it once we get results.

Chung: I'll say with his training I was able to unlock something knew withing my arsenal and who knows Add I may have beaten you~

Add: That day you beat me four eyes is that day I propose to Eve.

Eve came out of no where already wearing wedding dress and somehow was able to change add into a Tux ready to get married.

Add: How the hell...

Akari: Eve calm down jesus girl we are still teenagers.

Esdeath: Still old enough to be married though thats why I already planned out mine with Issei here when he becomes the Undecimo~

Issei: Excuse me what the hell?

Sona: Hey you can't do that! Not before Issei and I have out in the underworld a year from now!

Issei: HUH!?

Natsumi: HA! You poor children Issei and I are already married that day he beat me made me his bride to be~

Chung just passed Issei his gun Issei was about to shoot himself but Izuku stopped him because he was not about to lose his best friend.

Issei: We will talk about this marriage stuff later on for now let's all relax before these two start their fight.

Rokuro: Ah you worry too much Issei not like more people are going to appear out of no where and get involved with us I mean we already had the supernatural for that...

Just as Rokuro said that everyone looked in the sky to see some weird red ship appear out of no where hovering right above them...

Issei: Rokuro not to sound like a jack ass but-