Chapter 12: Ring War Pt 3

(Just a heads up for this Chapter this Rokuro is from when they finally beat Yuuto so in my point of view thats the ending I know the manga is still going but from now on it will be a different version with new powers but I will still try to bring his story into this with Issei helping him)

The next day came with Izuku having to stay home with Isseis mother since he was still pretty tired as well for Razor their battle was incredible for them even Issei had to admit Razor holds a lot of potential right now Issei was walking to school alone his friends woke up early and went up ahead Issei didn't mind let's him cool his thought but for some odd reason Issei began getting massive headaches he was wondering what the heck was going on but he knew one thing something good wasn't going to happen as he was making his way to school his headache got worst that's when he got to the school to see Chung and Vali fighting a whole crowd was around them so Issei couldn't even stop them but it was mostly Chung beating Vali to a bloody pulp while Vali did his best to block his punches.

Issei: Damit Chung stop it why are you even fighting!?

But Chung didn't hear him as the crowd were booing Chung for beating the Prince of Namimori but Chung didn't care Vali dare talk trash about his friend Issei no and he meant no one will do such a thing Chung even has seen take a beating from his own bullies sometimes he wondered why he never fought back himself but that will end now to prove a point he was beating Vali to show everyone what happens when you mess with his friends he was about to deliver his final punch on him but Issei got through the crowd finally and got in the way and took the punch while standing his ground.

Chung: I-Issei?

Issei: Chung thats enough...

Chung: But Issei he-

Issei: Leave it be Chung what ever he said what ever he did it's not worth it leave now...

Chung could hear the disappointment in Isseis voice so instead of fighting it he just walked into the school with his hair covering his eyes but as for Issei he just stared at Vali and gave him a death stare.

Issei: I don't know what you did to my Rain guardian but let me tell you Vali if I ever catching talking shit about him I will personally send you to hell myself! You can say whatever you want about me even call me useless but I will always be better than you for one fucking reason!

Issei grabbed Vali by his shirt and slammed him to the ground.

Issei: I treat my friends with the respect they deserve while you just treat yours like utter garbage lets see how far that will take you in the fucking long run!

Issei let go of Vali and began walking towards the school himself to have a talk with Chung so he basically skipped class to meet at the club room with him already sitting there with shame in his eyes.

Issei: Chung...What the hell man that wasn't like you at all! Why in the world would you get into a fight with him yes I know he hurt me in past but to fight him out of nowhere and in front of the whole school!? 

Chung: I'm sorry Issei but...I won't allow it for them to speak bad of you like that! Even if i wasn't part of the supernatural war against Trihexa I still heard of your achievements being the weakest Red Emperor there was to becoming a literal dragon god for a bit it motivated me it inspired me to become more to train more to fight harder to become a hero like you and when I heard you moved to this school I thought it was a dream come true I will finally meet the person who I admired but to think you would meet me when I got jumped by Add...

Issei: Chung...

Chung: But you help me and saved me from him granted we weren't the best of friends at the moment but I knew I was meant to fight by your side but seeing you befriend Add even after he was your bully as well surprised me you really can make a difference that why I chose to be your friend as well you are just amazing even more after knowing you will one day lead the Vongola as well! I felt like it was faith that I can finally be where I feel like i'm home...even seeing you risk your life to fight with Rokuro when you didn't even need to if that doesn't make you a hero than I don't know what else will you even fought in a war for crying out loud! not one but two i want to follow you Issei to be your right hand man but to see people make fun of you beat you even spit on you it angers me you have the power to show them who you really are but you chose to hide it you chose to hide yourself and take the bullying I hated seeing that hell all of us do.