Halloween Special

(Not cannon to the story a short Halloween special chapter)

A dark scary night in the Namimori it was the time of year again where people would come out and dress up and hang out with friends it Halloween my friends and Issei and his friends are spending it in a very special way...

Add: Ghost hunting baby!

Chung: Add no remember last time we went ghost hunting we found nothing.

Add: Yeah that because we brought the crosses and holy water you know ghost are scared of that!

Issei: The heck are you guys talking about this time?

Issei was making food for Violet who was gladly eating everything on her plate she enjoys Issei cooking as were Natsumi, Io, and Esdeath.

Add: Hunting ghost come on its Halloween we have to do something spooky!

Vanitas: Don't people usually trick or treat during this time of year?

Add: Oh come on who really wants to go out and eat candy?

Everyone raised their hands even Reborn did as well the guy liked candy everyone does.

Add: Come on! You guys are boring!

Tsuna: Actually this could be something fun why don't we give it a try? 

Issei: Grandpa I believe in the supernatural but come on ghost?

Tsuna: Hey don't say they don't exist i've seen many so has my family.

Gokudera: Some of the ghost are asshole but you get use to them.

Lambo: You think it's wise to talk about G like that?

Gokudera: I don't care what the guy thinks.

Yamamoto: Of course you would.

Issei: So I guess we are going ghost hunting than...Violet you will stay here.

Violet: EH!?

Issei: I'm not letting you go on something that could possibility possess us.

Violet: Issei you've been too overprotective over me I can take care of myself.

Violet began pulling on Issei cheeks and she is not wrong Issei has been overprotective since she finally came back into his life but not just her his whole new harem as well even with his guardian hes always putting his life before his which Tsuna can relate to.

Issei: Alright Alright we can all go just please be careful alright?

Violet: I will be just fine I got my knight in shining armor protecting me~

Issei: Damn right!

Natsumi: So what haunted place do you plan on going Add?

Add: A pizzeria called Five nights at Freddys!

Chung: Oh god damit not again.

Issei: Wasn't that place close down because some kids got missing?

Violet: Last time I was awake it was because someone got their frontal lobe bitten off by one of those robots.

Vanitas: Wait you said not again Chung he's done this before?

Chung: You know how Add is able to see other dimension and summon his counter parts right? Well he also able to go into said dimension and look around and well he found one where this place is a game and Add liked the story to it and thought there might be something like this in ours.