Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

Juliet's POV:

"What is she doing here?"I snarled standing by Jackson as Cassandra walked around our basement.We hid behind a corner and she didn't see.I hated Cassandra.Joey had her stringing along with him,I have no idea why because she wasn't even his mate.She was a dirty,bimbo,headed blonde who was stuck up Joey's ass like there was no tomorrow.

"Joey."Was all he said.I shook my head disgusted and Joey walked down.Joey was the oldest out of the three of us.By at least ten minutes from Jackson and a good half hour from me.

"Upstairs you two.Now."He said dragging us back by our collars lightly.

"Becareful Joey.Don't want you ending up with an STI."I said.Me and Jackson walked upstairs as soon as the doorbell rang.

"Oh Good."He said looking at his watch.

"Who is that?"i asked.

"Sophia."He answered.Now Sophia was actually Jackson's mate and she was actually nice.She had shoulder length red tight curly hair.Her skin was sunkissed and she had bright hazel eyes.She was always smiling and happy,surprisingly she was the opposite of Jackson.Well kind of...She couldn't play sports for the life of her,couldn't sing dance or do anything but she was hella good at school.

All nineties.

Smart ass.

She gave Jackson a light peck and waved to me and then they walked upstairs and I sighed.

Alone.

Like usual.

"What's wrong baby cakes?"Mum asked rubbing my back lightly.

"Joey downstairs with Cassandra,Jackson upstairs with Sophia and me here...with you."I said.

"Honey I know.But that's the way your father is.Your aunt was always over protected by him.He watched her like a hawk and your his only girl.So your all over his radar."she explained.

"I know...But it's annoying sometimes."I pouted.

"I know.I have been trying to talk some sense into that boy but he is as stubborn as a mule."She laughed shaking her head.

"When did you start dating?"

"Me?My mom trusted me.My first boyfriend was grade nine.But I was human still.I had no idea of demons or werewolves.I was a highschool girl,finding a job and buying used sports equipment to play on sport teams at school."She chuckled.

"I'm a senior I have enough money for sports,I am a werewolf and some other stuff that I don't know about...and I haven't even had a conversation with the opposite sex my age."

"One day,Hun...One day."Was all she said rubbing my hair.

"Our father is waiting for me."

"New pack ruler I'm guessing?"I asked.See,we had a king which was my father but then we had smaller rulers who ruled small areas.And whenever there was a new one elected they would come to see my father,they would live in the area until my father approved of them.

"Yep.You comin'?"She asked.

"I have nothing better to do.So why not?"I shrugged.

"That's the spirit!"She smiled.

I followed her out the door to the large group of men and women.It included the whole new pack and ruler,my father,his beta which was uncle Damien and a few other high respected pack members.

I followed mum as she stood by my fathers side and I stood behind her.Dad towered over my mum.His broad shoulders and muscles and high authority comparred to her small petite frame.Although mum held the relationship just not this werewolf business.

"There is a house situated to the west.Ten minute run."My dad said.

"Sounds good.We should be able to hold our ground well enough."The pack leader stated.

"That's good to hear.This is a lot of dark angel activity in the area.Leave the demons be."My father explained.

"as you wish my lord."I peered around my mum's shoulder and my eyes landed on the grey ones.They followed the chiseled cheek bones,strong tight jaw,full lips,sunkissed skin,wide shoulders,tight white shirt that exposed the muscle definition.

But that is all I could see.As I trailed back up to his eyes I noticed they pierced right through me and made my stomach flip and my heart jump in my throat.

"-My wife Beverly and my daughter Juliet."I hadn't realized they were still talking but only to find the boy my age was starring at me smirking devilishly.I kept starring and didn't look away but finally everyone departed.

----------

AN:I know it's short my apologies but it's the beginning of a new semester and I am loaded with homework and projects