Chapter 19

AN: I like updating on my iPhone rather than my computer, I guess it is because I can sit anywhere and do it. like right now I'm writing this in my bed and watching Percy Jackson XD

Chapter 19:

Ethan's POV:

"Carver." I said with no emotion.

"Come now. Is that anyway to treat your older brother?"He asked smiling. I knew better. My older brother was not the same anymore. I looked up to him...Until he went rogue.

"Forgive me if I sound uncomfortable, but I don't associate with rogues." I said bluntly. That hit a nerve. His eyes flashed a streak of black but then it went back to the normal stormy grey we all had.

"That doesn't change who I am." He stated.

"You are not part of a pack, you kill innocents and you don't honour our values."

"Why? Because I prefer my freedom!? I'm sorry if I don't want to be a submissive little p.ussy. I want my own life." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You're branded now. Everyone knows who you are and they will kill you on the spot."

"Everyone except...you." He said smiling. This is not the first time he has come seen me. I see him all the time. I just never had the strength to kill my own brother.

"Carver. Enough." I warned.

"Little brother, I know you won't lay a hand on me. You can't kill your own brother."

"Carver...What do you want?" I growled. I rather see what he wanted so it would get him out of here faster.

"That little one you spend time with...what is her name?" he was talking about my Juliet.

"None of your business."

"Oh is that your mate?" He taunted. I glared at him and he threw his head back and laughed.

"Come on tell me her name."

"No." I said.

"Brother, don't make me do it." My brother had an ability where he could delve deep into anyone's thoughts. lots of werewolves had special abilities. I will tell you mine later.

I sighed angrily. "Juliet. Her name is Juliet." I said. he smirked devilishly and I flashed towards him.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I yelled.

"If you're so possessive over her...then why is she on a porch swing with another guy?" He taunted.

"What?" I asked stunned.

"It was nice chatting with you brother. If you need me...I will be close by."He smirked and left through the window. I knew my brother like the back of my hand. He was up to something. But I couldn't focus on that right now, Juliet was hanging out with that guy again and it drove me insane. She is my mate not his.

I stormed outside to see them two on the porch swing together.

"Juliet." I growled.

Juliet's POV:

"Juliet." A familiar voice growled. It was Ethan, I knew his voice anywhere. I looked up and he had his arms folded across his chest. I have to say he always looked damn fine. He had on a white v-neck and khaki short and his brown hair was tousled perfectly.

"Ethan it-" He raised a hand to cut me off.

"Juliet I would appreciate it if you remained inside...Away from other men." He said in his alpha tone. I got up and began walking over but Alistair stopped me.

"She is a person not some pet of yours you know." Oh that did it. Ethan stared dangerously at him as Alistair crossed his arms over his tank top. He wore board shorts and flip flops with it. Alistair loved to surf.

"Ali don't." I whispered. I knew Ethan's temper and I knew he could fight.

"No Jules. This dick has to know he can't control you." Oh lord.

Ethan snarled baring his canines and Alistair jumped off my porch and shifted while lunging at Ethan. Ethan had to know that Alistair and I were just friends.

Ethan caught Alistair around the waist and threw him away and shifted as well. I chased after them and the whole pack was outside due to the commotion.

"Juliet? What is going on?" My mom asked. She was with Ethan's mom.

"Oh you know, possesive mate stuff." I shrugged nonchalantly even though on the inside I was freaking out. My mom nodded worriedly as I chased them into the forest. I heard crashing and breaking of trees and growling. Some older trees fell down as they banged into them. I couldn't catch them in human form so I had to shift. I shifted easily and jogged after them and came to a clearing of broken trees. They tumbled around and barked at each other.

What can I do though? They are both fully grown male werewolves. I let out a shaky breath and trotted over. I had to get a clear shot to Ethan, once Ethan had Alistair pinned to the ground I charged at him and pushed him off and sent him flying back. I turned back to Alistair and growled at him to go. He nodded and darted through the trees. I turned back to Ethan and snarled at him. he walked around me cautiously and bit my neck lightly and I snapped at him. He growled warningly and I flicked him with my tail and walked away. I shifted back as I walked back to our house an he walked behind me.

"Juliet." He called. I turned sharply and glared at him.

"Alistair and I are just friends Ethan."

"I trust you Juliet, it's him I don't trust." He said folding his arms.

"Ethan do you honestly think I would pick him over you? Alistair is like my brother whereas you are this insanely hot-and annoying- alpha." I reassured. His stance softened. He sighed and ran a hand trough his messy hair. He had a bad cut on his cheek that would need stitches and his shoulder looked dislocated.

"Let's go you look like shit." I sighed turning.

"Juliet. Wait." He ordered. I turned and he stood right in front of me.

"I'm sorry about earlier but you have to understand that I don't want you to get hurt again." He was talking about the argument we had.

"It's okay." I said. Actually it wasn't I hated being left out if battles.

"I know how much you love fighting but I can't lose you." He said wrapping his arms around me. I did the same and laid my head on his chest. He was so freakishly tall.

"Okay?" he asked.

"Okay." I sighed. He smiled and kissed my forehead lightly.

"thank you."I smiled too and then turned and walked back to our house.