Chapter 23

AN: Well I dislocated my pinky finger at ice hockey and when I popped it back in I fractured it so I am now very upset because I can't play hockey and I'm about to clap a bitch...lets just say I'm not a happy camper D:

Chapter 23-

Juliet's POV:

It was a beautiful Sunday morning out and I took Zeus outside while I did yoga. My nurse said it was a good stress reliever and it would allow me to relax.

I did my pose and took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I centred my breathing until I felt the presence of Ethan. He would try to scare me but he doesn't realize I can sense him. I smiled and felt him touch my hips. He sighed an I laughed and relaxed.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we both have the mating sense?" I laughed shaking my head. He sat on the grass and Zeus laid down beside him. I took another deep breath and went to a different pose. I let it out and then closed my eyes.

Although when I closed my eyes a large demon with black wings stared back at me. He had large demon teeth that looked like really sharp pencils. My breathing hitched as he grinned back at me and I gasped and fell down.

Ethan was at my side in a flash and stared down at me worriedly.

"What happened?" He asked. I sat stunned and his alpha voice came out.

"Juliet, what happened?" It shook me out of my trance and I stared at him.

"I think I'm a bit tired. It's been busy the past few weeks." I said taking a deep breath.

"You should go upstairs and lie down. All this stress isn't good for the baby." He said worriedly. I nodded and walked upstairs with him following protectively behind me. I laid down and closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.

----

I woke up in immediate darkness, I couldn't see a thing.

"Ethan?" I called. No answer.

I walked a little bit until I started to hear voices. I saw a flash of light with voices so I walked towards it. As I stepped through I saw me on the medical table screaming in pain. Blood was everywhere. There was a lot of yelling and suddenly a faint cry.

"It's a girl!" The doctor said. The tiny girl was pulled out and her skin was grey. She cried and opened her eyes. They were bright red.

Everyone gasped and Ethan looked back at my lifeless body as I closed my eyes. My heart rate monitor went silent.

"Juliet!?" He yelled shaking me. I did not wake up. The doctor ordered the baby out of the room as they desperately tried to bring me back.

I walked over to the baby girl as they cleaned her off. She looked like a demon.

I was dead.

I walked to a different light and time shifted. The little girl was about ten years old. Her eyes red and her hair midnight black. Ethan sat with her and he looked horrible. He looked miserable.

"Daddy why can't I go to school?" She asked innocently.

"Because you killed your teacher you filthy demon." He spat. She laughed gracefully and flipped her hair.

"Just wait for the day until I kill you. Mommy was my first victim." She said. I gasped. She was a child of satan!

I walked ahead to a red light and stepped through. the sky was red and the once little girl was now full grown. Demons rose behind her black wings as she held Ethan's severed head.

"The world and the realms are mine! For my demon brothers and sisters!" She yelled holding up Ethan's head as a trophy.

"Juliet!" A familiar voice yelled. My eyes flashed open. I was in Ethan and I's room. Ethan shook me. I was in a cold sweat and my temperature was high.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I-I had a nightmare." I stuttered.

"About what?" He asked curiously.

"Our daughter." I answered.