Chapter 9

AN: WOOOO 2 updates in 1 night! How good am I? Honestly...You all love me don't you? I just wanted to say that September 3rd I go back to school and hockey season officially starts so I may not have much time to update. But if I do get time I will try my hardest to update.

Pic of Juliet on the side!

Chapter 9:

Ethan's POV:

"Juliet, we don't have to."

"What if I want to?" She asked me. She sat on her knees with her hands on my shoulders and I held her waist and she stared at me in a serious tone.

"Juliet...What made this come on? Earlier today I couldn't get a conversation out of you. You gave all my questions one word answers."

"Look I talked to Tyler. His mom and dad barely talked to each other and had no time to be mates and they just did it to get it over with an-"

"They died." I said finishing her sentence. Tyler's parents, my aunt and uncle didn't like each other. His mom was my mom's little sister and she resented Tyler's dad and they got together and had a child, which was Tyler and then they got together and had Olivia. They only had Olivia because they didn't want Tyler to be left alone.

Although they didn't like each other, they still cared for Tyler and Olivia.

"Exactly! They hated each other and look what happened. I don't want that to happen. They weren't there to protect each other. That's probably why I fainted today because there you were getting beaten by that big huge guy-"

"Hey." I interrupted her. I didn't get that beat up.

"Sorry. But still." She apologized.

"I know this may sound stupid but that day after school when you said you knew you would love me, I hated it because I didn't want a boy tying me down. I didn't want my dad to get mad at me, and then when you hit that guy at lacrosse and made sure everyone stayed away from me, and the way you rubbed my legs when I was stretching..." She said happily. I already caught a scent of her arousal and I bit my tongue to stop myself from doing anything.

"You may be an ass and a dick. But your amazingly good looking and you actually care about me...and for some reason." She sighed and I smiled.

"I find you somewhat charming and nice, when your not going all alpha mode on me." I laughed a bit. I wouldn't mind going all the way right now but it's not about me it's about her and only her.

"Are you one hundred percent positive?" I asked.

"No. But you can't always be right all the time. I may regret later but if I don't do this I will regret it for sure."

Juliet's POV:

I can't believe I was doing this. I was ignoring my father and doing what I wanted. I wanted Ethan. If I didn't want him I would have been gone from his bedroom, not on his bed playing with the hair on the back of his neck.

He then kissed me roughly and I growled at him which made him even more aggressive. He shoved me back on his bed removing all of my clothes which made me flush in embarrassment.

"Ethan!" I growled grabbing the blankets. I was flustered while he loomed over me with all of his clothes on. He snatched the covers away and placed kisses all over my heated skin.

"You are so beautiful." He said kissing my stomach and then grabbing my lace panties with his teeth. I was right about to tell him to stop from pulling them down but I didn't. Once he was finished carressing every inch of skin on my body he finally began taking his clothes off.

I was getting impatient and I dug my nails in his back.

"Juliet." He groaned. I was scared because I knew the first time hurt, but I was for some reason eager for him to mark me.

At first there was a lot of pain but then there was pleasure. So much pleasure I almost drowned in it. I made sure he used protection obviously, even though I was in grade twelve I wasn't ready for a pup like most werewolf girls. Soon his teeth grazed my neck and he kissed it tenderly before biting down on my flesh.

The breaking of my skin hurt but he licked away the blood and kissed it and the pain was gone and replaced with pleasure. But the actual mark itself was a climax and waves of pleasure rushed over me and I felt my toes curl.

He didn't collapse fully on me but he stayed above me to give me one last kiss.

"Oh my God..." Was all I had to say. That was amazing! Excitement and adrenaline? I could go for another round.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I didn't hurt you too much did I?'

"No! That was amazing! Honestly! And I didn't want a mate!? I am so dumb." I said covering myself with the blankets. He laughed and kissed my head and laid next to me.

"Seriously? You of all people found sex exciting. Wow." He said teasingly.

"We can go again right?" I asked eagerly. God I spent to much time with this man whore.

"Again?" He laughed shocked.

"Yea. What's wrong?"

"Juliet Veil wants to have sex again? with me? Nice." He said triumphantly.

"Just think. Once we are married and have full privacy! We might never leave the bedroom..." I gasped. I was ready for more and Ethan just starred at me. He then flipped ontop of me to go again.

--------------------

Beverly's POV:

Juliet was staying with Ethan. I knew what was happening. He would mate her. Good, I couldn't stand to see my little baby die. I am proud she found her mate...but I know somone who won't be so proud.

I walked into Brandon's office and shut the door locking it. He never looked up from his papers, his brown and blonde hair was in my view.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I walked over.

"Oh nothing." I said tossing my hair over my shoulder.

"Where are the boys and Juliet?"He asked.

"Joey has gone out on a date with some new girl and Jackson is upstairs with his mate." I said leaving out Juliet. he stopped writing and looked up.

"Beverly...where is Juliet?" He asked again his alpha voice coming out.

"Honey she is at Ethan's." I said. He stood up heading for the door.

"At midnight!? Do you know what she is possibly doing?" He bellowed.

"Brandon she is eighteen. What do you want her to do? Die?" I asked. His anger soothed and he starred at me and sighed running a hand through his hair.

"She's not my little girl." He said sitting down on the couch. He wants her to stay little forever.

"Brandon...She will always be your little girl, but you have to giver her some space. You did your best and look at her. She's smart, beautiful and has a good head on her shoulders. This day was going to come and she is so happy." I said sitting next to him and putting and arm aorund his shoulder and leaning my head against him. He sighed and I kissed his cheek.

"You are a good father. Now you are going to have more children for you to raise again." I said taking his face in my hands. I pressed my lips against his softly and he kissed me back.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He smiled holding my hand

------------

Aww a bit of love there at the end.

So cute

Make sure to VOTE pls!