My Big Bad Alpha King (Sequel to MAMTACASCHA)

AN:Damn!I picked a long ass name for my previous story haha!Anyways this is the sequel to My Arranged Marriage to A Arrogant,Cocky,Self-Centered...Hot,Alpha=MAMTACASCHA

Prologue:

Big, strong, jock Joey; smart, charming, jock; Jackson; small, artistic, jock Juliet. Classic triplets the two gorgeous strong brother and the little sister. The...little...clumsy...sister.

I have never gone on a date before, nor have I kissed a boy, nor have I ever liked a boy. It was drilled into my head that boys cause trouble. My dad always said the only boys you can love are him, Joey and Jackson. Other than that...no one else. I was a daddy's girl. I had the same features, same coloured eyes, same nose, lips, cheek bones except hair. I had my mothers dirty blonde coloured hair. My dad was one of those dad's who said girls can't have short hair. So it was long,which meant it was up in a ponytail ninety-nine percent of the time.

Living life as the princess is hard...you have to watch out for assassin's, dark angels and anything else that can kill you. We were isolated. We had curfew-but there already was one to begin with- we went to school and were picked up by bodyguards...it was insane.

I sat in my bedroom sketching in my sketchbook with Rupert on my bed. Rupert is one of Priscilla's kittens. Unfortunately Priscilla and Boots-My mother's cats-died of old age. It was a hard time for my mom since she had them her whole life.

But they had six kittens. So each of us had one and the last one we named together. Rupert was like his mother. He was a puff ball and all white.

He meowed at me and I looked up. He starred at me with his big blue eyes and looked at my page of flowers.

"What?" I asked as he pawed at them.

"You don't like them?" I asked. He meowed and scartched the page. Okay...I guess he didn't think they were good. I tossed my book on my bed and got up. I went downstairs and plopped on the couch next to my dad. It was sunday night and he was watching a movie while mom was upstairs lying down. She had been sick for the past few weeks to think of it...

"What's wrong with mom lately?" I asked.

"I don't know, Jules...She's going to see the doctor again tomorrow." I nodded and looked back at the TV.

"What are you doing up late anyways?You have school tomorrow."

"I know. Just felt like watchin' a movie with my old man, ya know?" I teased.

"I'm not old. I'm young."

"No you're cheating."

"Alright off to bed, Jules." He smiled shaking his head and turning off the TV.

"You're no fun." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't have to be fun." He said shaking his head.

-------------

AN:I know it's not much of a prologue.But hey a prologue shouldn't be the greatest thing ever...right?lol