Chapter 22

AN: I am updating so much for you guys XD

Chapter 22-

Juliet's POV:

I passed out and was seated on the couch where I sobbed into my brother Joey. A nurse came by later and she took me to do some safe exercises for the baby that would release the tension, considering that I couldn't shift.

"Okay cross your legs and place your hands on your knees." She instructed. I crossed my legs and placed my hands on my knees.

"It is important to remain calm any upsetting trauma could disrupt the baby." She said. I nodded and she continued.

"Close your eyes gently, and take a a deep breath in through your nose and our through your mouth." She said softly. I listened and took a slow deep breath.

"Now escape to a place that makes you happy. A time where none of this was happening." I pictured myself along the beach shore, I could feel the sand in my toes and the waves crashing around me. The fresh air whipped through me and cleanse my system.

"Now gently come back." She whispered. I left my happy place and returned relaxed.

"Do you understand how important it is to make sure you stay relaxed?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Werewolf babies are sensitive, any trauma to the mother can cause a miscarriage." I nodded and she smiled.

"You just need to relax honey. Our doctors are the best." She assured rubbing my shoulder. I smiled and she got up to go help out the doctors.

I walked back upstairs and I heard a pained yell.

Ethan's.

I walked over as my father talked to Ethan's father.

"What are they doing?" I growled.

"Bones are stuck in his muscle." Someone said. My mouth opened wide and I collapsed to the floor.

"Juliet!" My father yelled.

----
I sat up fast in my dark room with Zeus sleeping on my bed. I breathed heavily and tucked my hair behind my ear. Zeus sat up and moved towards me.

"Oh Zeus..." I cried resting my head on top of his. He whined slightly as I sobbed. I have never been this upset before.

There was a sudden knock on my door.

"Yes?" I answered with my voice dry and cracking.

"Juliet. Ethan has been awake for the past day. But you have been sleeping for five." My nurse said. My mouth dropped and I ran downstairs.

Ethan's POV:

When I woke up my muscles ached. I had shattered bones that stuck into my muscle tissue and multiple bad and infected laserations.

"She has been going insane." Ryan said. He was talking about Juliet.

"She was passing out every minute, people thought she would lose the baby. She has been sleeping the past five days." He said. Suddenly I heard running down the hallway.

"I'll catch you later bro." He laughed I nodded and Juliet popped in her hair was in a messy bun and she had the biggest smile on her face. She literally jumped on top of me.

"Don't you ever do that to me again. You hear?" She growled not letting go of me. I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"You had me scared to death." She said a few tears leaking away. I wiped them away and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry little one." I said. She hugged me again and rested her head on my chest.

"I hate you, you know that?" she asked. I laughed and rubbed her back.

"I know." I can't believe she was that worried without me.

Juliet's POV:

Oh I was so happy to have him back. I sat up and kissed him lightly making sure I didn't hurt him.

"When can you leave?" I asked.

"Right now." He said getting out of bed. I stared stunned at all his scars.

"You alright little one?" He asked walking out.

"How can you just get out like that?" I asked following him back to his house. I wore shorts and a tank top and slip on shoes.

"I'm an alpha." He said smirking devilishly. He walked inside and up to his room.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He lifted me easily and kissed me aggressively and forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Showing my mate how much I missed her." He said shutting the door and locking it.

I pushed my hands on his chest.

"Ethan aren't your parents under us?" I giggled.

"Oh I won't make you scream that loud...at least not yet." He smirked. I gasped as he laid me down on his bed and nipped at the mark on my neck. I gasped and arched my back and scratched his arms and closed my eyes.

He nipped under my ear and I almost lost it.

"Ethan.." I moaned and he groaned into my neck and began tearing my clothes off. Soon I was moaning his name and digging my nails in his back. He bit my mark harshly and I gasped and threw my head back.

I snuggled next to him in bed happily and kissed his bare chest.

"I'm glad you're okay." I whispered. He growled possesively and crushed me more to his chest.