Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Juliet's POV:

Eight hours!

Eight hours of torturous labour and I was exhausted.

One child! Eight hours for one child!

As the doctor cleaned her up I laid back and Ethan held my limp hand.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Exhausted." I mumbled closing my eyes and falling asleep.

------

When I woke up I was almost disoriented. I felt like I had been sleeping forever. What year is it?

I looked over at Ethan holding a baby in a pink blanket. I knew the baby was a girl from all the dreams. I looked down and my once bulging stomach was back to flat abs.

"You alright?" Ethan asked. I laid my head back. I was still tired but I had to wake up

"I'm super exhausted." I laughed.

"Super exhausted?" He chuckled sitting on the bed next to me and handing me our baby girl. She had bright blue eyes and little brown hairs. She looked like Ethan but she had my hair and my eyes.

"Oh she's perfect." I said kissing her nose.

"What are we going to name her?" I asked just staring at her.

"What ever you want love." He said. I thought about it in my head. His best friends name was Paige Elissa Newman. Now I kind of don't want to name her Paige but I like Elissa.

"Elissa." I said.

"You don't have to do that. I thought you liked Mackenzie?" He said.

"Elissa suits her. Mackenzie feels like a tom boy name. She is my little princess." I said snuggling her.

"Elissa is perfect." He said giving me a light kiss. I was late allowed to leave the infirmary and I went upstairs and put on my short shorts and a white long sleeve.

I put my hair up in a bun and I dressed Elissa. I was bringing her over to my parents' house. We still had to purchase a car seat and stroller so I just placed her in the car seat as I prepared a small bag. Ethan buckled her in.

He reserved the day off to spend with Elissa. I shoved on my flip flops and Ethan carried a sleeping Elissa.

"You sure you want to go over now? I thought you said you were tired?" He asked.

"No I'm fine. Mom will just make me a coffee." I smiled. I loved coffee. He shook his head and laughed.

I walked up the steps and the guards welcomed me.

"Lord Ethan, lady Juliet and now the new princess." They smiled.

"Yes. This is princess Elissa." I smiled. They opened the door for me and I heard my mom run in.

"Oh honey there you are with my new grand daughter!" She gushed dropping balloons and many gift bags.

"Oh look at her. She is beautiful." My mom said pulling back the car seat protector.

We walked to the living room and a maid set a coffee infront of me and Ethan declined his and asked for water. Ethan didn't like coffee.

"So this is princess Elissa. She is gorgeous." My mom said lifting her out.

Soon Joey and Jackson came in from scouting. Dad was still working and he would come in later.

"Hi Elissa." Joey cooed holding her. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my mom and aimlessly chatted.

As we talked about the rogues Tyler came in. He whispered something to Ethan and Ethan looked out the window. I stared at him and he gave my hand a squeeze before getting up and leaving.

"What is that about...?" I wondered aloud.

"Rogue activity." She said not worried.

"You don't sound worried mom." I smiled.

"Well we have you back. Honey, you're our best scout. With you up in the trees, the rogues won't know what hit them." She said proud. I smiled and buckled Elissa back into her seat.

I had to wait at my parents house until Ethan came back. All sweaty and dirty... I sighed at his state and he shrugged.

"Sorry, love. We are going to battle extremely soon." He said.

"Good. I will be able to join." I chirped happily as we walked back to our house. He sighed and shook his head.

"Perfect." He said sarcastically.