Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Juliet's POV:

Three days...

Three days of absolutely nothing...

I was going insane. I stood outside and gripped my hair in frustration.

"Juliet, we will find her." Ethan assured. That's what everyone said an it was driving me insane because nothing is happening. It made my blood boil.

"Shut up!" I screamed feeling heat inside my veins.

Ethan's POV:

She couldn't take it anymore. I stood outside as she starred angrily in the woods.

"Juliet we will find her." I assured her. I looked down and when I looked up bright red liquid pulsed through her veins.

"What the fuck...?"I whispered confused.

"Shut up!" She screamed turning. People ran outside and gasped at the sight before them. Juliet's whole eye was red and her veins shined a bright red. People gasped as she glared at everyone.

"I'm tired of everyone saying we will find her! it has been three days and I'm tired of it!" She screamed. She turned and ripped a twenty foot tall tree from the ground, roots and everything. She tossed it away with little effort.

What the hell is happening?

A bunch of trees crashed down with a loud sound and little kids screamed at the loud noise.

She took heavy breaths and her eyes turned back to normal an her veins dimmed. She looked around surprised and her nose began to bleed.

She touched her lip and brought it back to notice the blood.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell back with a loud thud.

I ran over to her and she wasn't breathing.

"She's not breathing." I said to the pack doctor.

"Don't touch her." Her mom ordered. I froze. Is she insane?

"Luna Juliet is not breathing." I said.

"Just giver her a moment." She said starring down at her. She moved towards her and starred down at her. She shut her eyes for a few seconds and when she opened them her whole eye was black.

She made a low screeching noise towards Juliet and Juliet's eyes flashed open.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Ancient demon tongue." Juliet's mother answered.

"Oh...the whole demon thing." Juliet said scratching her head.

"What demon thing?" I asked confused.

"Nothing I want to talk about right now." Juliet said. What is she doing!? She can't just leave like that!

I ran after her through the forest.

"Ethan dont." She called. Oh she is not getting away with it that easily.