Chapter 18

AN; I know I haven't updated in a while and I am really sorry I have just been fairly busy but I am updating this on my phone so we will see how well this goes haha :D

Chapter 18: Juliet's POV:

After that tumble with Joey and Ethan I headed back to Ethan's house. Joey was always a hot head and I knew he is probably livid at the house right now. He is probably ranting to Jackson as we speak.

I sighed and took out my blonde hair from my ponytail. I was dirty from jumping through mud so I needed a shower. I stripped off all my clothes and got in and let all my muscles unwind.

Once I stepped out I wrapped a towel around my body and towel dried my hair until it was damp. I walked out as Ethan sat on his bed staring angrily at the floor. His brows were knitted together as he glared. I didn't say anything as I went into my closet. I grabbed a simple pair of workout shorts and a new workout sports bra. As I strapped it on I stared down at my stomach. A baby? Already?

I shook my head and grabbed a new workout shirt and shoved it over my head. I walked out the only noise was the sound of my bare feet hitting the floor.

I sat beside Ethan on the bed as he continued to stare at the floor.

"Are you hurt?" I asked quietly.

"No." He sighed running his hands on his thighs. He was stressed about something.

"What is the matter, Ethan?" I asked.

"I think you're right." Well it's about damn time he says I'm right...But what am I right about?

"Right about what?" I asked curiously.

"There are more rogues around here." He said grimly. My father told me to stop worrying about it, but I knew there were more out there.

"Women's intuition." I said.

"Call it what you want, little one; but the bottom line is; we need to convince your father that there are more out there."

"So that we can take them down." I smirked. I always loved a good fight.

"No. Not you, little one." He said turning to me. My anger flared and I glared at him angrily.

"What the f.uck are you talking about?" I growled. No way was he keeping me out because I'm pregnant. He sighed angrily and pinched the bridge of his nose, my mark flared up and I coughed lightly touching it.

"Juliet, you know why you cannot fight. Why must you argue with me?" He asked.

"Because it is not fair how I am kept out of fighting because someone wouldn't let me take my needle for the heat." I growled. That did it. Ethan stared at me angrily and my stance softened. I gulped hard as he continue to stare at me. It was like he was staring through my soul.

"Juliet. Enough. I said no fighting so that means no."

"You're...like my dad!" I yelled angrily. He flashed from his seat and was standing inches from my face he grabbed my chin roughly forcing me to look in his eyes. I gulped again and took a deep breath.

"Enough."He said. He let go of my chin and walked out of our room and slammed the door so hard it startled me. I stood in the middle of our room with my arms crossed. I was so angry that tears fell. I was incredibly pissed off.

So I called the one person I knew who would help me.

Alistair.

Ethan's POV:

With Juliet being pregnant I knew her emotions would be heightened so every little thing would tick her off. She has to understand that she can't fight. If I knew she was pregnant earlier I would have kept her out of the fight today.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I stopped in the hallway and reached into my pocket and grabbed it out.

"Tyler." I said.

"Ethan we can't find any trail of the witch." Tyler said.

"Where does it end off?" I asked laying my head against the wall.

"We be-" The line went dead on his said.

"Tyler?" I asked standing up straight.

"Hello little brother." Someone said. I frowned and turned to face the one person I hated the most in this world.

My older brother.

Juliet's POV:

"Hello?" Alistair said into the phone.

"Can you meet me at my house?" I asked.

"I'll be there in five." he said. I smile and hung up. I walked over to my house and met him at the front.

"What's up, Jules?" He asked worriedly. I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around my back. Alistair was tall so my head rested on his chest. With Ethan my head was at like his stomach.

We sat on my porch swing and we lightly swing back and forth.

"What's up Jules?" He asked.

"You know...you're one lucky wolf, Ali." I said. I always called him Ali to piss him off. I saw him role his eyes.

"What did he do now?" He chuckled.

"He knocked me up." I said. He laughed and I stared at him and then his eyes went dark. No Alistair didn't like me. Well not in a sexual way. He was like Joey and Jackson.

"You're not joking? I swear to God Jules if this is another one of your "practical" jokes I-" I held up my hand and cut him off.

"It's not." I said seriously. He sat stunned and looked into the distance.

"So I will be an uncle." He said laughing lightly.

"You will be a better uncle than my actual brothers." I said laughing with him.

"So...what now?" He asked.

"I live my life with a bratty kid like me and a pompous asshole." I said dryly.

"If your kid is like you then thy kid shall be awesome." He said in an old British tone which made me laugh.

"Thanks Ali." I smiled.

"So he's not that good huh?" He laughed.

"He tries to control me." I growled.

"What alpha mate doesn't?" He asked.

"You make a good point." I sighed. My mom said dad was extremely possessive over her.

"Don't worry I will still be here when you come crawling back."

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes