Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

AN: THERE IS SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER. MORE THEN USUAL YOU COULD SAY. DON'T GET MAD BE AN ADULT AND STAND IT.

Juliet's POV:

"Ugh...What do I do Al? Times have changed." I sighed at lunch slamming my head on our table. Back when my parents first met and they had an arranged marriage... they had all the time in the world to get mated. But something happened and werewolves started dying, so the assembly said to mate faster.

"Fuck him." He said simply downing his food. I glared at him and he laughed.

"What do you want me to say, Jules? You need to fuck him. Plain and simple." He said. He was right. It was plain and simple. There was no way to avoid it.

I had to sleep with ethan snow before twenty-seven days are up. I have only known him from the way he acted and what my mother said. Other then that I didn't know basics...I guess. I knew some stuff.

My alarm went off for me to go get ready for the game. I sighed and grabbed my phone and Alistair walked with me. Alistair played baseball but coach allowed him to manage the team meanwhile all that did was get him out of class.

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and walked out to the locker room. I went into the girl one and got changed rather quickly. The boys always took long so I get a chance to practice. I didn't buckle my helmet up all the way and I walked out with Alistair following me.

"Are you going to play bad?" He asked.

"No. If anything I will play better because I hate men...scratch that. I hate everyone right now." I said. He didn't say anything else and I walked onto the field where coach left the bucket of balls as he went over some lines.

"Veil, you ready!?" He yelled as I dumped the bucket.

"Yes, coach!" I yelled back. He said nothing and I scooped up a ball and began shooting them to the net. I felt a familiar presence near me and I growled.

"Stay the hell away from me, Ethan." I said. He chuckled lazily twirling his stick around.

"I don't think so little one." He smiled coming closer to me. I marched right up to him knocking the ball out of his stick.

"Fuck off, Ethan." I growled angrily. I wasn't in the mood for him right now well I was but then again I wasn't.

"Juliet." He warned. I wanted to say sorry but I didn't.

"Suck my dick..." I chimed. He growled angrily and it made my heart race.

"Snow! Veil! Do one on one if you want to be so close." Coach hollered at us.

"My pleasure." I said taking a ball and walking away from him then turning to face Ethan. His eyes were a dark grey and he frowned at me. He wouldn't hurt me.

Coach walked away and no one was watching. I charged at Ethan and he easily tackled me to the ground swiftly and sat lightly on top of me starring down at me.

"Watch what you say." He growled sliding his helmet up.

"I hate you. You know that?" I asked.

"I know. But I still think you are incredibly sexy and beautiful and I know for a fact that I already love you." He said. I stared at him shocked.

"How?" I asked surprised.

"Because you're so aggressive and feisty and it will be so enjoyable to make you listen." He said sighing happily. I growled and pushed him off aggressively and going away from him to stretch. I took off my helmet and gloves and sat on the grass stretching my legs. He walked past me sitting on the bench and tying up his cleats. He kept staring at me and I ignored him the best I could.