Chapter 1

(Blood warning, death, spoiler- backstory stuff).

Giyuu’s POV

“Hey Giyuu wanna play tag with the others? Makomo wants to be it this time!”

“Yeah!!”

I smiled and we started playing tag, it was a lot of fun, we played until it was dinner time. After dinner we all got ready for bed and laid down. I laid the closest to Sabito, he is very nice and my best friend. Without him, I’d be pretty lonely so I’m glad that I have him. I sometimes hold his hand when we are sleeping because I get nightmares easily.
Mostly about when I lost my sister. Sabito is really supportive and understanding, he also lost people close to him. So I can be myself whenever I am near him. I tried to not hold his hand tonight. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I dreamed about the future, me and Sabito growing up together and sharing a house.
We would have good jobs and have a cat, even though I'm not that good with animals. When I opened my eyes it was still dark out but I couldn’t fall back asleep. I looked around and I didn’t see Sabito anywhere so I got up and was about to walk outside when I heard screaming. Was that Makomo!?
I was freaking out, so I went and looked around the rest of the place. Nobody was in their rooms, everyone was outside. I was crying, I couldn’t help it, Sabito always tells me I'm a crybaby. He isn’t wrong, my eyes are pouring out every second. I finally walked out to see a blood bath.