Chapter 8

(curse warning)

Giyuu’s POV
The day went by slowly and all I could think about was that man. He was actually pretty good looking. He had purple eyes, tan skin and scars across his face and on his arms. He was in a hunting outfit so I could tell exactly where he came from. So once I got off of work I went over to the forest. I didn’t have any weapons on me but I wanted to see them with my own eyes again. I slowly walked into the forest and stood behind a tree, not too far into the forest I saw them.
They are on their way to the town by the way they were headed. Luckily none of them were running or in any rush, so I quickly went home and grabbed a duffle bag. I went around my place and grabbed any weapons I could find and put them in the bag.
I wished that the man earlier also gave me his number. If he did I would call him right now about the dead situation.
I zipped up the bag and left my house. As I was walking to the forest, I looked around. At all the people who are oblivious to the danger that lies just within the forest. I sigh and get into the forest and then I see that man again. He is hiding behind a tree. What he is looking at is the dead… I slowly walk up to him from behind and tap his shoulder.
He turns around again so fast that he bumps into me. I fall down and look back up at him. He seems surprised and quietly scoffs, I know he doesn’t want to alarm the dead. I slowly stand back up and whisper into his ear.

“I know you are upset and want revenge, so do I. I brought weapons, do you know how to fight the dead?”

“You mean the fucking zombies? I know how to fight so don’t fucking worry about me.”

Zombies… Is that what they are called? Well I don’t care what they are called, all I know is that I am ready to fight them. I slowly and quietly opened the bag and picked up a gun. Then he reached into the big duffle bag and grabbed the baseball bat. Why would he choose such a weapon? Well apparently he was able to read my face and he spoke up.

“I wanna smash their ugly ass faces in. And you won’t stop me.”

He was right, I won’t stop him. One reason why is because stopping him wouldn’t feel right. Another reason is because he seemed really strong and I didn’t want to fight him, just the zombies. My last reason wasn’t a really good one, but he was sexy and I wasn’t about to tell him no. So I watched him run off and start smashing their heads in, it was quite a view.
Then I aimed my gun and started shooting the dead brainless creatures. I walked closer and started shooting more and more. For all the people I have lost and for all the lives that are at risk. I soon ran out of bullets and had to reload, but I left the bag back at that tree. I looked around and tried to see a way out but there were more now and they were surrounding us.