Chapter 16

(curse warning)

Sanemi’s POV
I packed my bags for the cruise but my mind kept wandering to the whole cruise itself. So I decided that I should probably call Giyuu about a certain topic that was keeping my mind busy. I picked up my phone and started dialing, then I waited patiently for him to answer.

“Hello?”

“I was wondering what we are gonna do about the fucking couple situation? Since it’s a cruise for couples.”

There were a few moments of silence until the conversation continued. We both decided that we would pretend to be dating. Then we both hung up and I laid down on my bed, since I already got ready for bed. My mind was running, pretending to be his boyfriend? Sounded fucking annoying, I just want to be his real boyfriend.
Maybe this would be a perfect time to go and confess my annoying feelings. The next day went by and I went to my job. My boss already knew that I was taking a vacation so I didn’t need to go talk to him. I worked on my paperwork to wrap up everything. Then during lunch I ate a sandwich while scrolling through Instagram. After that I went back to work and did as much as I could.
Then the day went by and I went home. I made chicken alfredo and ate it by myself. I made sure not to make a lot since it’s only me. I wish my family were still alive, because then we could be eating this all together. Fucking zombie shits… I cried again, the memories were a lot to handle. I cursed and went upstairs to my room and double checked that I had everything packed for clothes and some necessities.
After that I got ready for bed, finished up the packing and laid down. I went on my phone for another hour and a half then tried to sleep. My nerves were crazy because I was excited for the vacation. I fell asleep and then woke up to the sound of my alarm. Then I got ready for the day and ate breakfast. After that I quickly went out and headed to where the cruise would be.
I drove a long ways to get there and waited for Giyuu to show up. He didn’t show up right away but he wasn’t late. We then boarded the cruise and were shown to our room, each couple had to share a room together. We also didn’t want to look suspicious to anyone so we kept it fine with the one room. Then we put away our stuff and decided to look around. Once we left the room, I thought it would be a great fucking idea to hold his hand.
So I took my chances, I am not a coward. I took his hand and he looked at me in surprise. Then he looked down, probably in embarrassment and we started walking. We saw all kinds of things. Couples holding hands, kissing, the waves, a jacuzzi and so much more. It seemed like a good time and plus they had a lot of alcohol available.
I will be checking that out later. Maybe we could chill in the jacuzzi with the alcohol, it sounded amazing to me. Today we just chilled looking around and then later we ate a fancy dinner. Then lastly we layed around in the room, on the same bed just laying there. We were kind of tired from walking around all day and seeing what all this cruise has to offer.
Then we thought about a list of things to do tomorrow, suntanning, the pool and some activities.
We got ready for bed and laid down, it was a big bed so we didn’t have to worry about bumping into each other. I did want to bump into him though, he seemed cold almost all the time. I wanted to turn over and have him put his arms around me, I am warm very often so he could heat up better. Plus I just really wanted him to be with me, touch me and fall asleep. I nudged a bit closer and he turned over, he wasn’t asleep and I couldn’t pretend that I was.

“Hey… can’t sleep?”

He nodded and I pulled him closer, his heart was beating fast and I could tell that he was nervous. I was too not that I like to admit but I hadn’t been with anyone like this before in a long time. Most of my past ‘relationships’ were small hookups, nothing serious and they never went as far as they were supposed to.