Chapter 17

(curse warning)

Sanemi's POV
Plus this sweet contact with a crush is different and more wholesome than sexy and wild. I closed my eyes, we weren't touching or cuddling whatsoever but we were closer than before and I could feel his breath on my skin. It was exhilarating and calming somehow at the same time. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Especially since we got a big fun day ahead of us tomorrow. When I woke up, I saw him sitting on the floor. I sat up and then got off the bed and sat next to him. He didn't say anything, he seemed to be spacing off. I wonder how long he was up for? We sat there in silence for a few more minutes and he seemed normal again. We then got up and ready for the day, he wore a light blue short sleeve shirt and black shorts.
I had a white tank top and gray shorts on. Once we left the room we held hands again and went to eat breakfast. The food here was really good and fancy, some couples were pretty normal but some were feeding each other. It seemed romantic but also cringey and weird. Me and Giyuu seemed to think a bit alike, I don't think I'd mind feeding him but it is a very sweet and small thing. It is so unlike me so we just ate normally but he is quite a messy eater. So I grabbed a napkin and shoved it towards him.
He somehow didn't understand and I pointed at his mouth. He put the napkin to his mouth and wiped, at least he got the food so I didn't need to do it for him. Such a child, cute, innocent and simple-minded. I shook my head and we finished breakfast. Then we went and changed into our swim trunks. He was just as good looking as he was the first time I saw him shirtless.
I almost couldn't keep my eyes off him. I put on my sunglasses then some sunscreen. I didn't want a fucking sunburn during my short vacation. I looked over to Giyuu and he was having trouble getting his sunscreen on his back. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. The sun was beating down on us. I brushed his black lanky hair off his back and he shivered. From the touch? Most likely. I put some sunscreen on my hand and then rubbed it in on his back. I made sure to cover his full back. Then I put some more on my hands and started to put some on his shoulders.
He slowly relaxed into my touch and then I was done helping with the sunscreen. He already had sunscreen on his chest and face. So I left that alone, then I laid down and started tanning. The sun felt nice on my skin. I closed my eyes and smiled. We laid there for a while, soaking up the sun. Enjoying our vacation for all it's worth. Then we headed to eat lunch. Many were still in their swimsuits too. Only the dinners were really fancy to wear better clothes.
We ordered and got our food, Giyuu’s cheek looked a bit red. I leaned forward and gently caressed his cheek. He seemed shocked and winced a little, this baby got sunburned a bit. Apparently he didn’t put sunscreen well on his face. Good thing I brought some aloe vera gel with me. (Aloe Vera gel is stuff to help with sunburns).
I offered some for when we go back to our room later. We chatted a bit about different things while we ate. Then afterwards we went to a room and did some small activities with others to make some time go by. It was almost time for dinner but the day just felt like it was going by too fast. I asked about going back to the room for a bit before dinner. He agreed and we headed to the room. He sat on the bed and I went to my bag and grabbed the aloe vera.
I put some on my hands and started rubbing it on his sunburn. He hissed a little bit but he leaned his face onto my hand more. The aloe vera was cold and probably felt nice on his sunburn. I rubbed it in more and well I just fucking left my hands there. His skin was so soft and holding him like this was nice.
It wasn’t enough though, I wanted to hold him in my arms. He would be so tiny in my grasp, the thought made me smirk and blush at the same time. I finally let go and backed up a bit but he didn’t say anything. My hands felt warm but I tried not to think about it. We got dressed and headed to dinner. The rest of the night went by slowly and we eventually went back to the room to sleep for the third day on the cruise.