Reborn Witty With A Slice Of Humor Part 2

Here's the next chapter!
If you don't like fart jokes, please do not be offended by it, I am only making others laugh.

I imagine Spock's face like this if he could fully express his emotions when he's witnessing her witty hilarious personality.
===================================================================

I made it to class before anyone else, and sat down after getting a glass of water from the drink dispenser, and eat my chocolate snack bar, when Spock came in, still on a tablet whilst walking.
"Hellooooooo Daddio~!"
I do a sarcastic wave, and smile with my mouth closed, getting Spock to look up at me, him blinking at my choice of words.
"How's it crackilakin?"
I then tease him for shits and giggles.

"Pardon?"
He asked sitting at his desk.

I sigh, Vulcans never understand humor it seems.
"It means how ya doin?"

"And why do you want to know may I ask?"
He says to me, not with sarcasm at all, but I bet curiosity.

"Because I care about even strangers my friend."
I smile wider with a closed mouth smile, my smile warm as can be.

"You should focus on yourself and the class ahead."
He narrows his brown eyes at me.

I put my hand to my cheek giving him a bored as hell look.
"But getting to know others is interesting.
Hearing stories, conversing.
Hell I'd be shitting bricks out of boredom if I don't hear stories from people I don't even know, and it's fun to interact with people then spread their stories to others."

He cleared his throat I bet at my language, and I bet the other Kiro never openly cursed in front of him, but it seems my change in personality of being the other Kiro, to me the Kiro from my world is showing.
"The Daddio bit was to see your reaction, and to amuse me."
I smirk mischievously.
"And you reacted.
Hell I made another Vulcan react yesterday in how I express myself.
You'll come to love me soon enough siiiiiiir~"
I drawled out Sir in a singsong voice.
"I'm told I'm the life of the party."
Which is what Jamie said when we walked down the hall the other day.

"A class clown.
I would appreciate if you did not horseplay in my classes then."
Spock says, and stands up, starting to get the board ready.

I then mutter.
"You're no fun boyo."
I then sigh, seeing him freeze upon tapping the screen of the board, but soon resumed, and I knew his ears weren't for show, making me smirk.

His reactions are gonna crack me up.
I thought to myself, me smirking mischievously as he tapped on the screen, and I saw his back shiver, him probably sensing my wicked ass smirk directed at his back.

Soon my classmates came into the room including my brother who sat beside me, and I put my hand to my nose, and smelled he still had a faint of booze scent upon him.
I then flick the back of his head.
"Jamie, you know I hate that smell."
I whisper as Spock got on with the lesson, and Jamie sighs.

"I couldn't get all the smell off, sorry Sis."
He whispered back.

"You know I got a nose of a damn demon, and yet you drank yesterday before class.
I forgive you though."
I then whack him over the head gently and he grunts.

I heard a throat clear.
"Miss Kirk, what is so alluring about your conversation with Mister Kirk that has you striking his head?
Mind you, I can fail you for not paying attention."

I look forward.
"I know, but I can't help my nose smelling something dank."
I do a Wooo, and wave my hand in front of my face, getting classmates to chuckle, and Spock sighs, and ignored my comment, but I could see the irritation in his chocolate eyes.