Saying Goodbye

Warning mature content ahead!
Tbh I cried writing this.
==========================================

Star Trek Original Series Arc;
Lost Memories.....

===================================================================
Original Series Spock Meets Kiro;
The Original Timeline......

===================================================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Marriage Celebration.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole week at Sarek's was rather an experience, truly Sarek tried to test me alot, especially with subjects I failed at in Starfleet, which I failed at in the test, and I was embarrassed I failed, cause I'm more brawn than smarts, which always frustrated me, but then Sarek eventually after other tests agreed to let me marry Spock, or schedule the marriage.

I hated wearing women's clothes so I had to aquire something to wear, I loved black, so I aquired a suit, a black one with a red tie, Spock wore white and gold robes, Sarek as well as Amanda was there at the ceremony, so was in fact Jimmy, but our father refused to go, my mother in fact went to the marriage, her crying and happy for me, but the fact Samuel Senior never came to my wedding hurt me so much, but I was happy to marry Spock, the marriage wasn't sealed with a kiss like I thought it would, it was him touching my temples with his fingers, the Vulcan Finger Touch.

Over the years, many many years, we met Khan with Jimmy, met other enemies, then onto the next many years, Jimmy passed away, and I grieved with help of Spock, then we met Captain Picard, helping Picard out, then we left.

The twins were soon born after meeting Picard, Sarek and Saki, one a girl and one a boy.
Spock and I were happy, very much in love, though he aged and I didn't, I still loved him, he was still very much active in the bedroom even though he didn't experience Pon Farr at the time when we would be active in the bedroom.

I still looked at this point in time twenty-five, the point of when women are fully mature, and he was becoming an elderly Vulcan man, and still we were passionate about each other, even shared kisses in public.

Even now in the bedroom, and our children are adults, and in Starfleet, doing their missions on their assigned tasks by Starfleet, now in our home on Earth, Spock though an elderly Vulcan, is between my thighs, licking and teasing my womb in an expert way, fingering it too, and I was moaning loudly, enjoying the extreme pleasure going throughout my body, and I arch my back, feeling my orgasm slam through me and onto his lips.
Him naked, and soon hovering over me, him then thrusting his member inside me, and thrusting fast and hard into me like I want everytime we have sex, and he still can please me, still makes me putty.
I clench the sheets so I don't hurt his now elderly body.

I was moaning like crazy, enjoying him inside me, and he leans down, and kissed me kissed me deeply, and his tongue licked and sucked my own, and I reach up, running my hand through his now gray hair, and moan into his throat, and pull away.
"Spock, don't stop."
I whisper out a moan as he kissed me again, and I felt him thrusting faster, hitting my good spots, and I moan higher into his throat, and I pull away.
"I'm....gonna!"
I moan so loud, arching my hips into him as I gushed my orgasm upon his member, and he thrusts one last time, him gushing his babymakers inside me, him thrusting more into me to give me all he could spill in me.
I tremble under him, breathing hard as I came down my high.

Spock pulls away from the kiss breathing hard, and kissed between my big breasts.
"T'nash-veh ashaya, I have bad news."

I blink up at him, breathing hard.
"What is it?
If you loved me so rough and starved like this, it's usually a mission that's so dangerous that I cannot go with you."

"I will continue to love you all night, and yes I must try to save Romulus, the star nearby Romulus is at dangerous levels, this mission I may never return, so I want to love you for a bit longer."
Spock says to me.

Tears roll down my cheeks.
"Idiot!
You're an idiot!
I don't want you doing this!
I'll never see you again!
I love you too much to lose you!"
I sit up and I hug him, and he shushes me, as I sobbed into his shoulder, his arms around me, his hand in my short hair.
"I can't lose you like I lost Jimmy!
I just can't!
I'll go mad!"

"Promise me T'nash-veh ashaya, that you will not harm Starfleet or even Vulcan if this happens, me unable to return due to the Dark Matter."
Spock says to me, looking at me with a serious look.

"I promise.
Spock, me, and the twins can't live without you, I don't want you to go."
I cry.

"You will survive, I have faith in you just like I had faith in Jim."
Spock says to me as he gently laid me on my back, him still connected inside me.
"I will love you until morning, so do not forget about this moment."
Spock says, and I saw tears go down his cheeks, this man is always emotional with only me.

Spock continued to have sex with me in many positions the whole night, tiring me out, until I woke up to find him gone, but I hurried myself to get dressed, and went to where he would take off to his mission, and the twins were there Sarek and Saki, both had tears in their eyes, as Spock stood before them, and I walked up between the twins, and I gently hug Spock, me sobbing, and Spock hugged me back, letting me cry until I couldn't anymore, and I pull away, as he placed two fingers on my temples, as he says.
"Goodbye.
I love you all."
He looked at all three of us.

Sarek was slim and tall like his father Spock, and Saki was chubby like me, both had Vulcan ears, both had powers like me that I had to teach them to control, and yeah them never to use up their life energy or they die.

"T'nash-veh ashaya, I love you."
Spock says to me as he gets into the jelly fish space ship, and I watch him fly away, and I sank to my knees crying uncontrollably, and my children Sarek and Saki kneel down and hug me, and try to soothe me.

"Mom, one day he will be back."
Saki says to me.

"I believe he will too mother."
Sarek says to me, my child who resembles Spock so much, and Saki resembles both Spock and me.

I couldn't speak back, I was too heartbroken, too much in pain that Spock was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alternative Timeline......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spock was swallowed by a black hole into a different timeline, his ship seized by Nero, him stranded on a cold planet, but when he saw Kiro of this timeline, he could not help but feel like his wife Kiro from his timeline was before him, and show affection, the pain of never seeing Kiro his wife in his timeline again was too much for him, and never being able to see his children Sarek and Saki again.
But at least he knows they will be born, and Kiro looked to be older than when he met her in his timeline.
Soon as Nero was defeated he saw her again at Starfleet, and spoke with her and his past self in this timeline, then he left.

He did as he said he would do unite his people, do a little more good in this timeline, but then as he was finishing up things, static electricity surrounded the work area him and some surviving Vulcans were at, and he turned around, seeing his wife Kiro of his timeline appear, her looking drained from the inter-dimensional travel, and she fell on her knees.
"I finally found you, after so many years."
She smiled weakly.

Spock walked up to her, kneeling down.
"Do not tell me you used your life energy all up?"

She smiled weakly at him more.
"Don't worry, I didn't.
I trained for so many years to reach you so I wouldn't."

Spock sighed in relief.
"We can go home now Spock."
She says to him.

Spock nods, helping her stand up.
"I have finished things here anyways."
He looked to the Vulcans.
"I must return, you may finish my work."

The Vulcans nod.
Spock turned to his wife.
"Take us home."
He kissed her lips, and both of them staticked in blue energy, and disappeared.

===================================================================

To be continued......