Original Timeline: Pon Farr & Excuse Me?!

Warning mature content ahead!

==========================================

Star Trek Original Series Arc;
Lost Memories.....

===================================================================
Original Series Spock Meets Kiro;
The Original Timeline......

Chapter edited to link with The Original Timeline in the book Marry Me!
===================================================================

Jimmy was appointed as Captain of The USS Enterprise 1701, him a little older, me I never age, so I'm still as young as I looked when I was nineteen, and Samuel Senior who visited once again and is now an old man, who is my father, who was now off the ship, same with my mother, and I was now and am always will be  Jimmy's Grandmaster Of Security, and Commander Spock became close friends with Jimmy over the years indefinitely, and I worked side by side with both of them, and we had many exploration adventures too over the years, defeating Khan, me being captured by Klingons, and Spock dying, but him being reborn, also in which lately I saw a behavior change in Spock today, he was not himself, and often stole glances of me so much I felt his eyes upon me.

Today I was letting Amie who is the same age as Jimmy now take over in security detail as I have some me time, me reading a book, a monster steamy romance, and I had my mp3 touchscreen player, a new version of my last one years ago, and all my music transfered over, and my ear buds hooked to it, and I was listening to Japanese rock bands, which I categorized in playlists by name, and right now I was listening to Versailles, the song Masquerade, and I was fully relaxed in the part of ship people can take time to destress and relax, me sitting in a comfy chair, as I nod my head a little as I read my book, and I got to a steamy scene, and I took a drink of my Pumpkin Spiced coffee with creamer in it and sugar, then set my cup aside far away from my mp3 player.

I sigh as I swallow my sip down, and ran a hand through my military cut short hair, through my short bangs, something that's a habit I do, and I cross my thick thighs over each other, and I chew on my bottom lip as I read the hottest monster steamy scene ever.

I then bookmark the book after I passed the scene and I was flustered a bit, as I close my book, and finish up my coffee, and I put my book in my purse, then grab my mp3 player, and set the coffee cup to the dish washer behind a window.

I then walk off to go back to my room as I ran my hand through my bangs again as I walk in the halls, and my music still playing, me looking at the floor as I walk, and I hummed lowly the song as I walk, hummed the lyrics, and the song.
I wasn't paying attention, because I was so into my music, a serene relaxed look on my face, and I bump again into someone, but this time I didn't knock me and the person down, but I blink as my big breasts were smooshed against the person's uniform, same with my slight pot belly, and the song Masquerade switched to the song Serenade, and I felt hands go to my upper chubby arms, and I look up, seeing Spock looking down at me, him speaking, but I heard nothing because of my music.

I get severely flustered and take one earbud from my ear.
"I'm sorry Commander Spock, I was listening to music, and was really into it."

He looked to the earbud I held, and the other was still in my other ear, then he looked into my eyes, and I noticed his chocolate brown eyes held a heated look in them.
"Grandmaster Kiro, I suggest you have your eyes upward when walking for now on so this mistake does not happen a third time, lest I will reprimand you, yet I will let this slide."
His voice seemed to have more emotion than usual, which I picked up.

My big breasts were still against his chest, so was my slight pot bellied stomach was against his own stomach and lower nether regions since he's a little taller than me.
I sigh sadly, and say.
"I'm sorry, I will try to remember that, but no promises.
When I listen to my music I'm in a different world."