Tell It To My Heart

Here's the next chapter!
Enjoy guys!

Slight mature content ahead!

Song:
Tell It To My Heart

Singer:
Taylor Dayne

====================================================================

Amid the roar of ship's plasma drives, particles materialize, and Kirk appears, his eyes wide, he looks down at his body, seeing everything was intact, hurray for him!
But Scotty and Kiro wasn't with him!
Kirk hears a strange loud thudding, looking over, seeing both Scotty and Kiro appearing in the water pipeline, them banging around inside the water pipe.
Kirk is freaking out, and tried to find a way to get his sister out along with his new friend Scotty!
Cause if she dies the Future Spock will not get to meet her in the future if he returns to it, and any kids they even had, if they had any would not exist!

"Oh fuck my life!"
Kirk cursed, and tries to go override the water pipeline shaft, but it won't let him.
"Come on!
Come on!
Come on!
Like the simulator, manual control enabled, shut down."

But the computer denies him of what he wants saying.
"Turbine shutdown not allowed."

"Fuck me!
Shit!"
Kirk cursed more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the bridge a display is on the the console, and alarms going off for Chekov.
"Keptin, we're detecting unauthorized access to the water turbine control board!"

Spock moves away from Sarek who stood by him, and to Chekov.
"Bring up video!"

Chekov brings up dozens of security videos, and Spock points to one, seeing Kirk running around like a bat outta hell with another man who's soaked to the bone, and Kiro who's soaked to the bone too, and her big breasts bouncing as she ran, and her chubby curves too bouncing, and chubby kidneys, and her uniform shows her breast's nipples from how soaked she was, making Spock swallow hard at the sight.
Then he got his senses back to order and narrowed his brown eyes, hitting the comm link.
"Security this is the Captain.
Seal the engineering deck and bring me the intruders in turbine station three.
Set phasers to stun."

Inside the water pipeline tube, Kiro and Scotty were yelling underwater, and Kiro looked like she was about to faint from lack of oxygen so Kirk had to hurry for Future Spock's sake and maybe their future children too!
Kirk finally at the panel got access to the release valve, pulling it, and the two friends  soaked to the bone Kiro and Scotty landed on the floor but Kiro comedically landed ass first on Scotty's balls, making him groan in pain.

"Sorry Scotty!"
I then get up quickly as he rolled on his side his hands on his balls wheezing.

"You're alright lass no' yer fault."
Scotty wheezed out, getting up.

And soon all three of us started running through the halls of the ship, until we turned the corner, and security guards where standing there, but when they saw me they looked nervous knowing I'm the best Security Personnel and am a prodigy, the stories about me being legendary, and they knew they had orders, and had their phasers aimed at us with courage, but the Caitian that was at the bar smirked, saying.
"Hello paddy cake."

Right, that guy called Jamie paddy cake to mock him that one time, which I forgot to mention that when we saw him in class.

"Fucking hell."
I groan out, putting my hands up, so did Jamie and Scotty.

Soon enough we were guided to through the bridge doors in seconds, and Spocky Boy stood up from his Captain's Chair, looking undoubtly angry, but he was trying to not show it, so I decided to taunt him, smirking.
"Woof Daddio."