Thrown Off Board

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

Song:
Red

By:
The Gazette

======================================================

Spock sat upon the Captain's Chair, and I stood by him, his top guard, his top security officer, and I look at him as his eyes were, glassy eyed, as I remember before we left the Vulcan Survivors; Sarek told us how his mother died, she fell into a lava pit as the ground broke under her, which I bet haunts Sarek who witnessed it, and it's strange that this Star Trek world isn't turning out like the one I know from the movie, each scene is different, but I could see Spock was hurting inside by the glassy look in his eyes.
Hell I even healed High Council Members on their shuttles, and the Federation Shuttles had transporting capabilities, and got to the survivors in a good amount of time, and yet billions died, yet only ten thousand left, one of those deaths being Spock's mother, and it looks like it's affecting him.

I pat his shoulder, my hand then still on it, giving him a look I feel his pain too as he looked up at me, saying.
"Nero who has destroyed my home planet, and most of the six billion inhabitants.
I estimate no more than ten thousand survive.
I am now a member of an endangered species."
His eyes showed pain, and I give him a look of remorse.

"I promise I'll be by your side forever."
I tell him, and look forward upon the rubble of the Vulcan planet.
"Whatever future awaits us, I will protect you, and stay by your side until you take your last breadth."
I felt Spock's eyes on me, so I look upon him, and then I kneel down, since he's sitting in the Captain's Chair, and hug him, making him grunt in surprise.
"Don't hold it in, and I know Vulcans are emotionless, and yet there is nothing wrong with showing painful emotions in my book.
So if you wanna scream, cry, or get angry as hell, I'm here for you."
I say, and pull away from the hug, and smile a painful smile at him.
"No matter what you feel it's okay and I'm here for you, alright?"
Spock averted his chocolate eyes from me, saying nothing as I stood up, and stood next to him yet again.

Spock then asks Uhura.
"Lieutenant have you confirmed Nero is heading to Earth?"

"Their trajectory suggests no other destination Captain."
Uhura says as she fixes her headset, listening in on enemy signals, since she's a top notch linguistic woman.

Then Jamie says.
"Earth may be his next stop, but we have to assume every Federation planet is his target."

"I agree on that.
It seems hate has stemmed for the Federation from his past, or he would not of struck against Vulcan.
His hate runs deep."
I say to Spock, looking to Spock with a serious look.

"It is as if you understand such hatred."
Uhura says to me, and I look forward, remembering my past back in my world, and I nod.
Jamie looked at me confused.

"Sis?
You never hated anything in your life, but now you've changed so much to hate something?"
Jamie asked me.

"Sadly I do not wish to talk about such things."
I tell Jamie, looking to Jamie.

Sulu then asked Spock.
"Why waste a weapon?"

Spock answered.
"That's not it.
He wanted me to see something.
The destruction of my home planet."

"I figured that's what that Captain Dumbfucker wanted."
I grit out, and then snort unladylike, getting a look from Spock to me.
I look at him.
"Hmmmm?
Why stare?"
I look away, me flustered, swallowing hard.
"I'm not that alluring, geeze."
I humph out, embarrassed he stared at me.

"Sis you don't realize you're beautiful."
Jamie sighs sadly.

"Nah, I'm more a dude than girl, If only I had a winky."
I joke out to my brother, still avoiding my eyes from the gaze Spock gave me.
My joke lifted the dark mood in the air, getting Sulu, Chekov, and the other crew, even my brother to chuckle, except Spock.